Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TR -> TP
Quote | Reply
Any way to push my trainer road training plan to training peaks?

Really like some features of both and would be great to have my training plan in both places
Quote Reply
Re: TR -> TP [STeaveA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wish, would be so awesome if you could do this..
Quote Reply
Re: TR -> TP [STeaveA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
STeaveA wrote:

Really like some features of both and would be great to have my training plan in both places

Nope. Unfortunately, TrainerRoad doesn't make it easy to integrate with other platforms. This is a big reason I switched to TrainerDay, it easily integrates with TP, Intervals.icu and Zwift.
Quote Reply
Re: TR -> TP [rhdevries] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rhdevries wrote:
STeaveA wrote:

Nope. Unfortunately, TrainerRoad doesn't make it easy to integrate with other platforms. This is a big reason I switched to TrainerDay, it easily integrates with TP, Intervals.icu and Zwift.

Does TrainerDay have triathlon plans, or just cycling?
Quote Reply
Re: TR -> TP [gunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gunna wrote:
rhdevries wrote:
STeaveA wrote:

Does TrainerDay have triathlon plans, or just cycling?

Just cycling. I use the cycling workouts from TrainerDay and add my own swim and run workouts, putting it all together via Intervals.icu.

Personally, I found the triathlon plans on TR lacking in that the cycling workouts were good but the running and swim ones were pretty generic. Also, those workouts wouldn't go to my Garmin.
Quote Reply