Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TDF Viewing in Ann Arbor, MI ... Help!
Quote | Reply
I tend to avoid travel this time of year, but I find myself in Ann Arbor, Michigan. No OLN or coverage in the hotel. Some arts festival at UM has all the OLN hotels booked up.

Other than backtracking to DTW, buying a ticket to get through security, watching with closed-caption, and paying $8 per beer at the airport's Fox Sports bar, can anyone suggest a place around here where a guy can watch Wednesday's stage on the evening replay. I'm going to be home Thursday and it's all on TiVo, but I just can't wait ... anyone ... Bueler?

Chubby
Quote Reply
Re: TDF Viewing in Ann Arbor, MI ... Help! [Chubby Hubby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go to Demerly's store. I understand they have a big screen there, and they're sure to have it on.

Bring coffee and you'll be well loved.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: TDF Viewing in Ann Arbor, MI ... Help! [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm going to LP or I'd invite you over, but I was in Toms store the other day and he got a new sweet flat screen, and the tour was on :). Straight down 94 for you probably 30min drive, max.
Quote Reply
Re: TDF Viewing in Ann Arbor, MI ... Help! [Chubby Hubby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm playing hookey this morning to watch, and therefore won't be around this evening- but I can offer you a more local option for the 5-7pm broadcast. Two Wheel Tango on Packard will have OLN on all day- they're open till 8pm. Check their website for directions- you want the Packard store, not Hoover St.

www.twowheeltango.com

Enjoy your visit to the People's Republic of Ann Arbor.

Ken
Last edited by: kenwil: Jul 21, 04 4:52
Quote Reply