Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TANYC Seminar
Quote | Reply
Who here is going to the TANYC Seminar tomorrow night at the Hospital for Special Surgery?

Jason Goldberg
FIT Multisports
Quote Reply
Re: TANYC Seminar [jasonogk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Too bad I am already hobbled by surgery last week!! Otherwise I would probably go. Oh well I have hopefullyt had my fill of injuries for a while.

JW (on the comback trail)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm going tonight. And I heard there is still space available.

Stefan Kusurelis
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can't go, but I'm sure it'll be excellent.

Lee Silverman
JackRabbit Sports
Park Slope, Brooklyn
Quote Reply
Re: TANYC Seminar [lsilverman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lee, it was excellent, and you got several plugs too!

Jason Goldberg
FIT Multisports
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Glad to hear it! I'll return the favor with a plug for the TANYC seminar featuring swim coach John Stewart. We work closely with John -- he taught our swimming for triathletes classes in the fall, and is teaching our Swim I and Swim II classes this winter. Both classes sold out based on the positive feedback of participants from the fall, many of whom moved up from Swim I to Swim II. Everyone in both classes reported major improvements in their form and their comfort level in the water, and a renewed dedication to improving their swim.

I also worked with John one-on-one for a few months last year. Before working with John I had been to a Total Immersion workshop, but working with John showed me just how much there is to learn about swim technique, and how seemingly small changes can make a world of difference in comfort, efficiency, and speed.

John's not just a swim coach -- I credit my success with developing a far more efficient running form to his suggestions. He's a great coach, he takes these presentations very seriously, and I'm sure he'll have a lot of great information to offer in his seminar.

Lee Silverman
JackRabbit Sports
Park Slope, Brooklyn
Quote Reply