Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Superdave Re Bloomer Velodrome
Quote | Reply
Hello Dave,

Just wondering what you think are the best Tubulars for general riding / training at Bloomer.

Thanks

Shawn Tyrrell
Quote Reply
Re: Superdave Re Bloomer Velodrome [smtyrrell99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Shawn,
I'm not Dave but can answer this for you.We all use TUFO S3 Pro 195G The best all round training and racing tire that won't cost you to much.
Cullen
Quote Reply
Re: Superdave Re Bloomer Velodrome [Cullen Watkins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks

Shawn
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree, that is a pretty good all around tire and I use it for TT and Tris on the road as well. Not too sure if the trackies do it but just a little of their goo inside make me feel safer. G
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree with Cullen, and if you have "track only" tires, the S3 Pros are unbeatable.

I have some road/track tires that I use on my road/track wheels. My Zipp 999's, and the HED 3C front I use have the S3 Lite HiCC <215's that I mentioned in my email because they are so much more durable ON the road and the wheels get used in road TTs and even some road races/crits in the case of the front.

-SD

I can't wait to see you out there, I'd put money on you medalling in the 4km pursuit at the District Can/Am challenge. Let me know if you have time during the day to get out there as I am trying to find a group to train with before 6pm.

https://www.kickstarter.com/...bike-for-the-new-era
Quote Reply