Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SuperDave is super.
Quote | Reply
SuperDave on this forum, our outside sales rep for Felt here at Bikesport, Inc., just dragged me through a one hour Computrainer ride during which he maxed out at 938 watts, averaged 289 watts and got his heart rate up to 193 bpm. for the last half mile he sustained over 500 watts.

That is why they call him SuperDave, and another reason we buy so many Felts from him.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Post deleted by demarie [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: demarie: Feb 12, 04 16:40
Re: SuperDave is super. [demarie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're a babe D but your brother wants me dead and you would be bored with me. I did enjoy our date though and you are beautiful. Always will be.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Last edited by: demarie: Feb 12, 04 16:44
Quote | Reply
Oh, and thanks for the happy valentine's day. You're the only person who said anything.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, D, first off, you're graceful. I always liked that about you. You're kind also. And you're fun-loving. You know how to work too- good work ethic. I like that. Your whole family has that. Impressive.

You also have a propencity to find peace and well-being. That's an endearing quality. You're a kind, peaceful soul.

You're adventurous and multi-talented too. Men have always fallen all over you. They still talk about you in adoring ways, and you don't even live around here anymore.

And anyway, you are more attractive than the legendary Melissa. Her beauty was indeed impressive, but only ran skin deep.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: SuperDave is super. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what can i say--i got an early start.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And a Happy Valentine's Day to you My Dear, one of the most beautiful and exotic young lady's I have ever had the pleasure to know.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Last edited by: demarie: Feb 12, 04 17:00
Quote | Reply
I thought you already knew that, for like, the last 8 years.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
people people get a room....

f/k/a mclamb6
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom, looks like that long drought of yours will be ending any day. About time. You have had us worried.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I thought this thread was about SuperDave. My bad. I didn't see anything. Honest. BTW Tom, you have lipstick on your neck. Heh Heh.

Isn't Tom suppossed to make a reference to a hill of beans at some point", I never got my copy of the script.

*sniffle* I got something in my eye.

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Re: SuperDave is super. [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nope.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: SuperDave is super. [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No way, I'm a non-factor. What Tom didn't say is that the whole time I was buried and he was just egging me on as if he was riding in the team car. Just sat on my wheel and watched the mushroom cloud as I blew about 1/10 mile from the finish.

The whole time I'm thinking, I can't drop this 40 something [i]trigeek[/i] riding a [b]GURU[/b] and [b]Mavic[/b] wheels; he's probably out running 10 miles right now and I'm icing my hamstrings.

I'm little league.

..and 450 watts for 30 minutes is disgusting, I don't use wattage in my training and riding that Computrainer was a bit of a treat with all its gadgets, HR monitors, load generator. Very Cool. I think I did 450 watts for 30 seconds, just 29:30 to go...

-SD

https://www.kickstarter.com/...bike-for-the-new-era
Quote Reply
Re: SuperDave is super. [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pffft! now you have to change your nick to HumbleDave

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
SuperDave is Humble [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was given the nickname in the back of a police car while handcuffed. I was the one loudmouth in a group of 16 year olds.

The group made the name stick.

There is nothing superlative about it.

-SD

Quote Reply
Re: SuperDave is Humble [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So what were you doing in the back of police car at 16?

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Re: SuperDave is Humble [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
begging for them to not call my parents, honestly it is a story not worth telling.

Have you ever seen Will Farrell in "Old School"?

Quote Reply