Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Strava downgrade premium membership
Quote | Reply
Hi all, I asked this also on the strava help desk but the answer is as unclear as the faq site. I've purchased a two month premium subscription (it ends next week) and after that, strava wants 75€ per year or 10€ per month. I just want to go back to the basic membership but the only option I have is to unsubscribe (that's what the help desk told me). If I do this, I get the info that I lost all the functions including the premium functions. But that is not what I want, so I fear I will lost the hole membership. Does anybody here know what happen after unsubscribing?
Quote Reply
Re: Strava downgrade premium membership [marcrie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't imagine they are going to delete your account. You will just lose the premium membership and benefits that go along with it.

Turn off any kind of auto payment you may have. If you unsubscribe, your premium will end on a certain date. Not immediately.
Quote Reply
Re: Strava downgrade premium membership [bulldog15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I canceled my premium membership. All my data is still there, just lost the premium features. Before canceling, I downloaded my data. Uploaded all that to Garmin Connect which is free to me...
Quote Reply