Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Storck Bicycles to Begin US Distributribution.
Quote | Reply
You guys have likely seen Storck Bicycles in various articles on trade shows and about high end triathlon bikes.

Storck, a German based company, has only 41 retailers in the U.S. now. The addition of a U.S. distributor will help Storck expand their dealer network in the U.S.

In a quote from the company press release Husam Sahin, co-founder and President of the new Massachusetts based U.S. distributor, said, "U.S. retailers are looking or products to help differentiate their store from the competitors down the street."

Storck has recently shown innovative designs that include unique aero brakes and other technologies. It will be interesting to see this brand grow here in the United States.

For dealers who may be interested in Storck Bicycles, contact Velocon Sports. Their information is available though normal dealer networks and channels. If you have difficulty locating it, send me a Private Message on this forum and I will provide contact information to dealers.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Last edited by: Tom Demerly: Feb 28, 11 10:23
Quote Reply
Re: Storck Bicycles to Begin US Distributribution. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is trisports going to be carrying the Storck line?

Visit The Chipotle Calorie Calculator
Quote Reply
Re: Storck Bicycles to Begin US Distributribution. [electusunus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have no idea. I am a media guy. That would a decision for our Product Managers.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Storck Bicycles to Begin US Distributribution. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Know anything about Canadian distribution?

Love the Aero 2. Get me some Xentis wheels and I can be like Faris! Woo!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They were previously distributed in the USA by Hawley I believe. But I guess not too well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom Demerly wrote:
You guys have likely seen Storck Bicycles in various articles on trade shows and about high end triathlon bikes.

Storck, a German based company, has only 41 retailers in the U.S. now. The addition of a U.S. distributor will help Storck expand their dealer network in the U.S.

In a quote from the company press release Husam Sahin, co-founder and President of the new Massachusetts based U.S. distributor, said, "U.S. retailers are looking or products to help differentiate their store from the competitors down the street."

Storck has recently shown innovative designs that include unique aero brakes and other technologies. It will be interesting to see this brand grow here in the United States.

For dealers who may be interested in Storck Bicycles, contact Velocon Sports. Their information is available though normal dealer networks and channels. If you have difficulty locating it, send me a Private Message on this forum and I will provide contact information to dealers.

They have been here... They just switched distributors. I know of about 6 shops that have carried them for the last several years.
Quote Reply
Re: Storck Bicycles to Begin US Distributribution. [jhouse4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now Tom is a true media guy. Report the story and then check the facts ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Storck Bicycles to Begin US Distributribution. [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Herbert, you're correct.
Quote Reply
Re: Storck Bicycles to Begin US Distributribution. [FastandFun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have any information on Canadian distribution.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
this is great news, love those bikes

Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Re: Storck Bicycles to Begin US Distributribution. [stef32] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
they're pretty nice.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Storck Bicycles to Begin US Distributribution. [FastandFun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just saw an ad in the latest Tri Canada mag, for Storck. Some dist. company call Stage-Race. Don't know if they are new. I'd never heard of them or seen Storck ads in Canada before...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
German made so this explain everything

Formely stef32
Quote Reply