Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread)
Quote | Reply
Gee's no one is attacking yet... Ok, not as early but I'll thrown another early attack.

Maybe it will turn out as well for Andy today as yesterday did.

I say we see Frank go early today. To bad I have to be at work today.

So I will have to depend on ST for my play by play call today.. Don't let me down guys.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'm helping lead the way for you again. i must be the best leadout guy here.

---------------------------------------
Fruit snacks are for winners
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [bmeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No point attacking on the Telegraphe unless you are 30 minutes down in the GC....the race only starts once we get to Bourg d'Oisans :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder if both the green and yellow jerseys change hands after today's stage.
Last edited by: eganski: Jul 22, 11 5:02
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [eganski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd love to see Voeckler hang on and then fight it out with Schleck and Evans in the TT. After yesterday, I don't know how much of a fight is in Voeckler's legs! Yesterday was 17000 ft of climbing and today should be another 9000 more! That's an insane schedule.
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
No point attacking on the Telegraphe unless you are 30 minutes down in the GC....the race only starts once we get to Bourg d'Oisans :-)

i do love bourg d'oisans. what a great little town.

---------------------------------------
Fruit snacks are for winners
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [bmeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed.....one more reason to do the Alpe D'Huez tri. The smart guys took 10 days of vacation and are in that town for yesterday and today's stage of the TdF and are in town next week for the Tri. What am I doing sitting at home? This could have been the ultimate sports fan/participant trip!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Craig Hummer's take on the Riis interview sounded like there was a death in the Saxo family.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I keep wanting to see Bob Roll in a white suit, hold his pinkie to his mouth, and say the tour winner will get 'one meeeeeellllion dollars'.

This is easily one of my favorite days of the year - always cancel my morning so I can Alp with the boys. Phil also just said the elimination time - because the stage is so short - could be as little as 21 minutes. Hm. All geared up with a 3-hour supply of diet pepsi. Lessee:

1. Frank - he was pulled up the hills yesterday, might have better legs
2. Cadel - perpetually the bridesmaid. But it's today or never. He will grimace his way up the switchbacks.
3. Andy - a lil hung over from yesterday, but still legs to get up the hill.

Darkhorse: Basso - I think his chances improve because if he goes in the last 10K, they won't mark him - he's too far down in the GC.

------------------

- I do all my own stunts
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BMC putting someone out front early.
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [Rick in the D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
will repeat my prediction from yesterday:

frank to attack, cadel forced to follow

good move by BMC here

hoogerland AGAIN! - I bet the reason he was so emotional after that crash is he knew he was in the best shape of his life.

Kat Hunter reports on the San Dimas Stage Race from inside the GC winning team
Aeroweenie.com -Compendium of Aero Data and Knowledge
Freelance sports & outdoors writer Kathryn Hunter
Last edited by: jackmott: Jul 22, 11 5:42
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jackmott wrote:
will repeat my prediction from yesterday:

frank to attack, cadel forced to follow

good move by BMC here

hoogerland AGAIN! - I bet the reason he was so emotional after that crash is he knew he was in the best shape of his life.

$4 says cadel loses time to one or both of the ssscchhhlick bro's.

I'd love him to actually get 30 seconds on both. But can't see it happening. They're just too damn skeletor like to lose time to cadel on the climbs.
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [The Real Animal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [Al P Duez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now that there are 14 guys away and established, Burghardt and the OPL guy have stopped working. Everyone else is taking their turn.

Looks like BMC saw what Montfort did for Andy yesterday and following that script.

------------------

- I do all my own stunts
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [Rick in the D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The tour feed just gave a list of all the $$ Andy won / could win and mentioned it could be a good payout for Andy. Isn't that money split up among the team?

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
60 miles of this?!?!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AC and AS light it up early! I expected Bert to go on the Galibier, but not quite that early.

FS there as well, and two other Saxos.

Citizen of the world, former drunkard. Resident Traumatic Brain Injury advocate.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like AC had that Jack & Coke last night.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jackmott wrote:
anker sorensen kills me.

I don't know why he is so funny looking to me

what is the deal?
lol

oh good gawd! albuterdor attacks with 92k to go?!

Erik
Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [eganski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eganski wrote:
60 miles of this?!?!
We can hope.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He reminds me of Paula Radcliffe when he is strung out and his head gets to bobbing.
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [Chipmunk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Voeckler is Legend.

Citizen of the world, former drunkard. Resident Traumatic Brain Injury advocate.
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply

Prev Next