Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

St Anthony's Triathlon Race Entry
Quote | Reply
My brother entered with the intent of racing, but due to an injury is unable to race. He offered the ticket to me, but I will be deployed at that time. So if you are interested in getting in not only a sold out race, a National Qualifying race, and most of all a really great all around race. Give me a ring. The race entry is $115 +$24 transfer fee.

Mark

228-254-0275
Quote Reply
Re: St Anthony's Triathlon Race Entry [trithis_73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you're interesed in the slot, double-check it through the Saint Anthony's site. I think this year they are allowing individuals to only postpone the entry to 2006, but allowing transfers for relay teams? All may be on the up-and-up, but wouldn't want anyone to get to the race and be disappointed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They have changed policies this year and no longer allow transfers.

From the web site:

Registration Policy
Entry fees are non-refundable and entries are non-transferable. Through March 24, 2005, entries can be deferred to the 2006 event with written approval from the Event Manager. A $25 transfer fee applies. Relays may substitute team members through March 24, 2005, with written approval from the Event Manager. A $25 fee applies for each change.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the information. I checked the website and told my brother. He is in the process of transfering it to next year. Thanks Again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow $115 for a 2 hr race sure seems expensive. Here in NC Olympic distance races are priced at $55.
Quote Reply
Re: St Anthony's Triathlon Race Entry [bighead] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is expensive, but one of the best run races that I have ever done (done over 40). Has become too big though IMO as there are too many "Team in Training" purple marauders all over the place (500 last year!) No offense intended to the people who do/sponsor this fine organization.

Re: St Anthony's Triathlon Race Entry [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
""Team in Training" purple marauders" shouldn't be a problem this year. They have added a Novice division, and will be in the last waves.
Quote Reply