Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Souza confirmed for Zofingen
Quote | Reply
I was looking through the start list, and noticed his name on the Elite page along with Jeffrey & Beck from the US. I think Benny V will be the man to beat this year.
Quote Reply
Re: Souza confirmed for Zofingen [giuseppe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is Stefan Riesen racing? He is always VERY tough in Zofingen.
Quote Reply
Re: Souza confirmed for Zofingen [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't see him. The only guy from the top three last year, that I recognize, is Nico Huyberechts (sp?) Congratulations on your race, hope your AT heals quickly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this still a big pro race? I haven't kept up with it's history since the early 90's. How about some updated history there Cliff Clavin.....
Quote Reply
Re: Souza confirmed for Zofingen [giuseppe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually, I checked his website and he is not racing Zof and focuses on kona after a 4th place in Lanzarote and Zurich.
kind of a strange move for him as his swim basically erases any possibility of a top 10 in Kona.

Marisol got me someone in Seattle for the achille...fingers crossed. i thought about titanium achilles...lot stronger but then herbert says it's not very flexible...
Quote Reply
Re: Souza confirmed for Zofingen [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hasn't been a big pro race for a while now...used to be a strong contingent of germans and swiss but not anymore...although with Benny V you have the fastest duathlete for sure.
Last time it had a truly international field was when it was world champ LD duathlon with Oli B, Olaf, Riesen, a bunch of fast french dudes, Felx Rubio Martinez, etc.
i think the money is getting scarce there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]Is Stefan Riesen racing? He is always VERY tough in Zofingen.[/reply]

Stefan Riesen won't do Zofingen. His goal is Hawaii (as last year). He had a bad year with a lot of health problems (DNF IMSA). This is also the reason he was 'only' 4th in Zurich.

And Olivier Berhard will only do one more race: Hawaii will be the last race of his career.

Felix

http://www.weilenmann.ch.vu
Quote Reply
Re: Souza confirmed for Zofingen [felix__w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Benny Van Steelandt really focused this year on Zofingen. It will be hard to beat him. They'll be racing for second place, IMO.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuck a duck and try to fly
Quote Reply
Re: Souza confirmed for Zofingen [felix__w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd like to see Benny V and Oliver B go head to head at Zofingen. That would be a rather good race.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: Souza confirmed for Zofingen [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]I'd like to see Benny V and Oliver B go head to head at Zofingen. That would be a rather good race.[/reply]
They did last year: Bernhard won and Benny V DNFed.

Felix

http://www.weilenmann.ch.vu
Quote Reply