Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sole custom footbeds
Quote | Reply
Anybody have experience with these?

http://www.yoursole.com/home.htm

I saw them at the LBS (Landis Cyclery in Tempe, AZ)...they're only about $40 to boot. Are they as effective (in reducing hotspots, giving support, etc.) as claimed?

Thanks!

Dave
Quote Reply
Re: Sole custom footbeds [Cafe Lactate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been using them for a few months after fighting with plantar faciitis for a while and have been much better since then. I was using superfeet before but I started to get some pain back in my foot so I tried the soles and have been fine since. For about the same price I think they're definately better then superfeet and very comfortable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I purchased a pair after a "positive review" in Runner's World. The first time I ran in them I developed shin splints which I haven't had in a couple of years. I suspect that this is a individual preference and depends alot on the anatomy of each persons foot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been using them for about 1yr and love them, I won't run without them. I had PF and the Dr told me to try over-the-counter inserts. I tried SuperFeet becuse everyone seems to love them but they didn't work for me, made things worse. I was told at the running store that Sole uas the arch a little further from the heel cup then Superfeet which worked better for me.
There is a $ back offer so I thing that you should try them out.

A
Quote Reply