Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Softride?? What is the story?
Quote | Reply
So there I was, looking at the Softrides thinking, they are cool looking (though commonly thought of as Titanflex, a little gay. Ah, I'm secure in my masc though) heard nothing but great things from those who actually ride them. But now, they have gone under. Anyone know the actual story? Bought out? Bankrupt? How long do they plan on keeping their factory shelves stocked? Yard sale anyone?
If anyone knows what happened, just looking for some info.. Thanks!

"I don't like to swim. I don't like to bike. I don't like to run. I do it because it sucks!"
Last edited by: itriguy: May 27, 07 21:20
Quote Reply
Re: Softride?? What is the story? [itriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the company allsoap i think make tons of different product and softride is part of this. I went to there factory and everything is together with many other product they make. I think biking wasnt the best market for them and just decided to let it go a close that section. They still have a lot of parts and stuff for people looking for equipement but not longer make bikes.....

that s all i know.... the old softride with classic bean was awsome and so comfy!

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been a loyal fan for years. I've got two softride bikes, both of which are awesome, but last month my beam broke (again) and when I called to get a replacement they said I couldn't buy one because I bought the bike used and they're saving their stock for warrenty replacements. They said the warrenty didn't transfer to second owners. That pissed me off - not the warrenty, but the fact that they wouldn't even sell me one.

Last year I heard of a sale of the bike business to someone in California, and an announcement was imminent, but notta word.

I dunna know, maybe it's time to give up and move on...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I do not know anything about Softride, but I know that there is project for new frame similar to Softride in Australia. This time it will be full carbon...
Quote Reply