Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
So I wore shorts to work today...
Quote | Reply
...and got voted by the ladies.... Hottest Legs in the Office (i now have a paper certificate in my cube ceritifying me as so). So we had a lunch Halloween thing and they just all stood around gawking at me... I was like... "aight... I'm outta here"

Anybody else worn shorts to work and had co-workers just become totally fixated on your physique?

I am really the only athlete at work so i guess i am the weirdo... of course there are plenty of other fun loving aspects to me that make me the weirdo too. hehehe :-)

Let's have 'em... stories... fire away.

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Last edited by: aus_tri: Oct 28, 05 12:52
Quote Reply
Re: So I wore shorts to work today... [aus_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was walking through the grocery store in shorts and had a guy look at my quads and just say "JESUS"....of course, this is Madison, WI so he may have been admiring in ways I'm not comfortable with....not that there's anything wrong with that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wear short skirts often (mid thigh) and that gets the occasional "holy crap look at your calves!" kind of remark.

If I wear a tank-top or camisole style top, I now get the "holy crap look ar your back/shoulders/pipes!" remarks.

I was thinking of trying a burka to see if anyone says "holy crap look at your ankles!"

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reverse that and it would be sexual harrassment...I would sue, get some cash for a new bike.....

I hate "hostile work environments".........
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I get leg comments all the time.....damn lederhosen.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: So I wore shorts to work today... [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
its all good fun... i work at a website developer ad agency.... we're all a bunch of nutz here

my CFO just walked in (he's a dude) in a naughty catholic school girl outfit. damn i could not stop laughing.

Halloween. Funny

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Quote Reply
Re: So I wore shorts to work today... [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm really really hoping that you are female. ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Puleeeze! I don't need to wear shorts to have someone comment on my psyche! Now, my physique on the other hand...
Quote Reply
Re: So I wore shorts to work today... [smtyrrell99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wonder if Andy is going to answer to this... ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PICTURES PLEASE!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chicks dig me 'cause I rarely wear underwear, and when I do, it's usually something unusual......

Dan DeMaio
---------------------------------------------------------
Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Albert Einstein
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wear shorts to work all year round.

Dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I get the "you have nicer legs than most girls". I once had a girl tell me she wished she had my legs. One time at a gathering an older lady said I had legs like LA.
Quote Reply
Re: So I wore shorts to work today... [Oregondave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
typo

Quote Reply
Re: So I wore shorts to work today... [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
T-shirt, shorts, sandals...that's my 'work outfit'...year round.
Quote Reply
Re: So I wore shorts to work today... [5280] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First time I hooked up w/ my girlfriend, she was embarrassed because my legs were smoother than hers...

I wore shorts today too. Gotta love Colorado in the fall.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
actually had the gagle of women in one department vote me 'Hottie of the month' after they saw me at th epool on campus

wish I could say that was soemthing but by the looks of my male co-workers a monkey in a suit could be next months winner.

and thought very flattered the even more unfortunate thing is that none of the women who voted me hoittie would be winning any contests either

but still enjoy it - I did

http://www.clevetriclub.com

rob reddy
Quote Reply
Re: So I wore shorts to work today... [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's funny. No one at work ever comments on how I look, but that's probably because I'm always covered up. However, the little group that "works out" for about 30 minutes over lunch three times a week (and some of them wonder why they can't lose weight...) is always admiring each other. One of the obese women in my office had her calves commented on by my coworkers because they're so big. Yeah, fat tends to be large, is what I wanted to say. The two skinny women in my office are of course greatly admired by the obese women. I mean, they are just so dedicated in sticking to their workout routine of running two whole miles that they are an inspiration to all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know I know. Just playing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got stopped on the sidewalk once by an elderly woman who said i had the nicest legs. A nice compliment and completely weird all at the same time.
Quote Reply
Re: So I wore shorts to work today... [Floater] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know I shave my legs more than some women;)

The weather here is crazy. Just spent a week in NY/NJ and it was horrible, couldn't wait to get back but I don't get to wear shorts to work:( Jeans and all are fine but they draw the line at shorts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't get to wear shorts either. On most days it's the monkey suit, but I am taking a "mental health" day today.

Rode Lookout Mtn. earlier in the week... awesome weather we have been having, but regretted not having full gloves on for the descent!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
halloween here today.... i am sort of a "go my own way"... i dont follow packs (never have) and dont do the dress up thing... so i saw it as an invitation to come right to work from run group.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wore bib tights to work and forgot the key to the side entrance so I had ot walk through the building in cycling gear. Got a ton of stares and later I heard that I apparently generated some conversation among the female buyers about what they'd do to get in my tights.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Better watch it Marky, sounds like some of your coworkers may be gettin' a little leg envy.Could start inner office gossip! JK When I was working for at Wells Fargo all the girls would want to feel my arms and legs in the middle of the day, some customers thought it was pretty wierd.

New idea, hot legs contest at ATC! Hahhhahahahah!
Quote Reply

Prev Next