Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

So I bought a "MINOR SCRATCH & DENT" Cycleops H2
Quote | Reply
and nothing was wrong with it.

This is just a spot to say that I'm really happy with the H2 that I got from CycleOps that was listed as 'minor scratch and dent.' It truly took me some time to find what might be a small scratch. Or maybe it is a dent in the plastic? I couldn't find anything that would have stuck out if it had been a normal brand-new H2.

I had a friend buy one of their scratch and dent Hammers for a really good price and that's what put it on my radar. There's a small scratch in the plastic and that's it. Everything else is perfect. I decided to try buying the H2 that way and am glad I did. It was a nice way to save an extra $200 and I'll likely scratch it myself before too long.

They let me use the recent 20% off coupon too, so it came in under the price of a KICKR Core. It's made in the USA, has the same warranty as the non-scratch and dent, and most people are really happy with the level of support from Saris/CycleOps. If you're thinking of an H2, the scratch and dent is not a bad way to go!

(I searched 'scratch and dent' along with a couple other keywords and didn't see any other thread.)
Last edited by: dangle: Jan 14, 19 13:06
Quote Reply
Re: So I bought a "MINOR SCRATCH & DENT" Cycleops H2 [dangle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My girlfriend got an H1 scratch n dent before Christmas. I tried my best to find a mark on it but I couldn’t.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
x2 on their good customer service
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
x 3. I love mine and no issues with it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where did you find a 20% off coupon?
Quote Reply
Re: So I bought a "MINOR SCRATCH & DENT" Cycleops H2 [cleeland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cleeland wrote:
Where did you find a 20% off coupon?

It was an email that went out not too long after their Christmas 20% deals. I think I'm on their email list from the Slowtwitch circ drive.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice. I was shopping the "scratch-and-dent" today. If I were to find a 20% off coupon I'd probably pull the trigger.
Quote Reply
Re: So I bought a "MINOR SCRATCH & DENT" Cycleops H2 [ridenfish39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ridenfish39 wrote:
My girlfriend got an H1 scratch n dent before Christmas. I tried my best to find a mark on it but I couldn’t.

Same experience last year I got one for my wife and couldn't find any type of cosmetic issue.
Quote Reply
Re: So I bought a "MINOR SCRATCH & DENT" Cycleops H2 [cleeland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ceeland, just ask them. I had purchased mine and 3 weeks later the 20% off came out and my friend bought one. I emailed them and they gave me the 20% off retroactive. It was a cool move and why I've been a fan of theirs forever.
Quote Reply