Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

So Cal run spot today
Quote | Reply
Driving later today from San Diego up to Anaheim. Need to get a 45 minute run in somewhere, any recommendations of best seaside town to knock out 45 between those two spots? Was curious about the run road in Oceanside
Quote Reply
Re: So Cal run spot today [davegibb26.2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
davegibb26.2 wrote:
Driving later today from San Diego up to Anaheim. Need to get a 45 minute run in somewhere, any recommendations of best seaside town to knock out 45 between those two spots? Was curious about the run road in Oceanside

My favorite is Torrey Pines State Park. Great trails that put you cliffside with amazing views. And the old Highway 1 (mostly closed to cars) is great as well.
Quote Reply
Re: So Cal run spot today [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is a really nice trail south Orange County, Crystal cove area I believe. They have an xterra race there, but it is challenging..Its a state park and right on the coast..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Torrey Pines is great and easy to access off the 5. Also you can run along the ocean up in Carlsbad along the middle miles of the Carlsbad Half Marathon course.

------------------------------
The first time man split the atom was when the atom tried to hold Jens Voigt's wheel, but cracked.
Quote Reply
Re: So Cal run spot today [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
There is a really nice trail south Orange County, Crystal cove area I believe. They have an xterra race there, but it is challenging..Its a state park and right on the coast..

Thank you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, where did you go and how was it?

------------------------------
The first time man split the atom was when the atom tried to hold Jens Voigt's wheel, but cracked.
Quote Reply
Re: So Cal run spot today [BigDig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BigDig wrote:
Well, where did you go and how was it?

I ran Torrey State park. It was great and the views were amazing. Thanks for asking!
Quote Reply