Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

So, while your "cross training" consisted of shoveling snow...
Quote | Reply
...this morning I went for a little run through Yetman trail. O yeah, it was 80 degrees and the spring flowers were in full bloom! : )

B.Oliver -My Blog...triguywithavx.wordpress.com
Powered by:
-accelerate3.com coaching-
-**TriSports.com Save 20% Message me for one time use code {restrictions apply...see site)
Quote Reply
Re: So, while your "cross training" consisted of shoveling snow... [115InTheShade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is that Phoenix, S. mountain area?

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Re: So, while your "cross training" consisted of shoveling snow... [115InTheShade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
More...

Powered by:
-**TriSports.com Save 20% Message me for one time use code {restrictions apply...see site)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Give it two months :)

chris

"You can quit, and no one will care if you do. But you will know."
~John Collins, Ironman founder

Member HED Mafia
Quote Reply
Re: So, while your "cross training" consisted of shoveling snow... [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tucson...Yetman Trail!
Here is some more...

Powered by:
Quote Reply
Re: So, while your "cross training" consisted of shoveling snow... [christian1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But its a "dry heat"! : )~

Powered by:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seems you were a little busy taking pictures and not too busy running ;D

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
More...

Tucson through the pass...

Powered by:
Quote Reply
Re: So, while your "cross training" consisted of shoveling snow... [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Long run...quick with the camera! : )

Tomorrow is a 4 hour bike!
Enjoy your spring!

-

Powered by:
Last edited by: 115InTheShade: Mar 22, 08 17:42
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Its snowing here....scheduled 3:30 ride tomorrow....thanks for the salt in the wound feeling!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Tough times don't last, tough people do ;-)
Francois.
Quote Reply
Re: So, while your "cross training" consisted of shoveling snow... [tri_francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool picture! : )

Powered by:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, I got snowed on during my 5 hour ride today. So there.

-------------------
Horsecow racing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Talk to me in June... :)

E. Continental was a good, smooth road. Thanks for the heads up.

Is yetman in E.Saguero?

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Re: So, while your "cross training" consisted of shoveling snow... [MarkyV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really. Everybody picks their own poison, my brother was so hell bent on living in AZ so he could play golf year 'round. He lasted all of about 2 years before the nut searing heat drove him out of Scottsdale. Cold now, beautiful later, warm now, hotter than hell later, pick one. San Diego is nearly perfect in weather and lifestyle, but how many banks do I need to rob each month to afford the cost of living? The only real Nirvana that ever existed made music in the 90's, I really did like Kurt Kobain.

Quote | Reply
Great pics and fantastic looking run spot!. I always loved the high desert and sierra. Even 29 Stumps could be beautiful if you looked hard enough.

Of course, I'm only 1/2 jealous...the weather here in Charleston SC is perfect this weekend too! I'll have to take some pics of my beach run today!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Springtime in the desert is awesome. That looks like an incredible trail. Wonder why Brian didn't take us there last year?

Here in Austin, our wildflowers are going full-force. On my ride yesterday, there were some pretty spectacular huge fields of bluebonnets mixed in with some violet-colored flowers that made everything look iridescent from afar. Breathtaking!
Quote Reply
Re: So, while your "cross training" consisted of shoveling snow... [austin79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Wonder why Brian didn't take us there last year?[/quote] We were on Yetman for a bit, just before the part between the two mountains which was just before we went XC style.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beautiful! I love the desert.

Here, it was 76F and sunny at the velodrome yesterday. Fantastic day.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windy and cold in Maine. No snow shoveling, but still jealous of your pretty flowers and cacti and stuff.

Thanks for sharing your pictures!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: So, while your "cross training" consisted of shoveling snow... [MarkyV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Talk to me in June... :)

E. Continental was a good, smooth road. Thanks for the heads up.

Is yetman in E.Saguero?

Ah, June is just fine...I've had 30+ years to get used to living on the sun!
There are a few good roads out there to ride, I am out there a lot.
Yetman is in the Tucson Mountains. The trail head is in Starr Pass, behind the club house. It can also be accessed on the west side of gates Pass and the east side of gates Pass. There are several routes you can take.