Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Slowtwitch Training Log outage -- November 19th
Quote | Reply
Hey, twitchers! I've been informed by my hosting provider that a hard drive failure has temporarily interrupted service on the Training Log. It's expected to be back in a few hours with no data loss. We apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime!

Thanks,

-Eric
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Training Log outage -- November 19th [EricTheBiking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back -- ish. It's still running hella slow at this point.

-Eric
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Training Log outage -- November 19th [EricTheBiking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's picking up speed though, it'll soon be there. Thank you for everything you do.

To avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. #Quote Elbert Hubbard
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Training Log outage -- November 19th [Jonesy Al] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jonesy Al wrote:
It's picking up speed though, it'll soon be there. Thank you for everything you do.

Seems to be. My support ticket is still open, and "has been escalated to tier-2 support"! I'm not bating my breath just yet, though :)

Thanks to all of you that use it. It's been a really cool experience.

-Eric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Eric,

I tried to SYNC the last 120 days & it stopped in early October, then gave the code below. Any ideas?

"Result: Error

Failed: resource: Application code: exceeded field: rate limit"

EDIT: It works ok up until Aug 9th or so, which is still inside the 120 day window. Missing about 1.5 weeks or thereabouts.

Last edited by: P McCatty: Nov 20, 18 10:15
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Training Log outage -- November 19th [P McCatty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
P McCatty wrote:
Eric,

I tried to SYNC the last 120 days & it stopped in early October, then gave the code below. Any ideas?

"Result: Error

Failed: resource: Application code: exceeded field: rate limit"

EDIT: It works ok up until Aug 9th or so, which is still inside the 120 day window. Missing about 1.5 weeks or thereabouts.

I just checked, and it's because we're hitting the Strava servers too heavily. We haven't exceeded the daily allotment of requests, but we did go over the 15-minute limit.

Wait a while and try it again. It'll go through.

Thank you -- I actually haven't ever seen that error, because it is a bit difficult to provoke it when it's just you doing the testing!

-Eric
Quote Reply