Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' cap in aid of Challenged Athlete Foundation race cap photograph.
Quote | Reply
Okay, produced by our friend Alan Romick's 'Headsweats', here's what our hats will look like. Alan sent me a couple of hats, one the official 2004 Ironman cap and the other a Challenged Athletes Foundation cap and the feel and fit of the caps are fantastic......superb technical race hats.

Remember to go to: www.cervelo.com/tribe to get your orders in. There will be a $10 donation to the Challenged Athletes Foundation with each cap sold. A limited edition of 300 caps are being made this time round. The charity for the sale of the apparel has not been decided yet.

Without further ado, here's what our caps will look like....available in all colours as long as they're white....ha ha ha

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Last edited by: sperera: Jan 21, 05 1:45
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Peaceful Tribe Hat - View the prototype here!!!!!! [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
actually...the forum.slowtwitch.com on the side of the hat is overkill, I'm gonna ask if we can put the CAF logo on the side in black instead...that would be cool.....I will ask....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Peaceful Tribe Hat - View the prototype here!!!!!! [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
good plan switching side panel logos..very well done hat
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Peaceful Tribe 100% for Charity race cap - View the prototype here!!!!!! [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's cool, except for the fact that going to forum.slowtwitch.com takes you to a dead page.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Peaceful Tribe 100% for Charity race cap - View the prototype here!!!!!! [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Going to forum.slowtwitch.com redirects itself automatically to the forum in all browsers I've tried!!!!! Have tried in: Safari (Mac) Netscape, Firefox, Mozilla, Internet Explore and they all work.

By the way, the Challenged Athletes Foundation logo will appear on the side as suggested earlier....this will add caché to it too!!!!!!

In the process of getting approval from the CAF itself. Alan Romick of Headsweats knows Scott Tinley's (famous triathlete) wife, Virginia Tinley who's the director of the charity. This is her:

http://caf.temp.powweb.com/html/pages/caf_staff___board

Let's see what she says.

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Peaceful Tribe 100% for Charity race cap - View the prototype here!!!!!! [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I get a dead link too.

Deke
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Peaceful Tribe 100% for Charity race cap - View the prototype here!!!!!! [deke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well, this was debated BIG time when it all came out and we narrowed it down to this.....believe me, this has been really discussed!!!!!

forum.slowtwitch.com

Refer back to the thread, possibly this one:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=267080;page=6;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

At the end of the day the slwotwitch.com is obvious.....so I wouldn't worry. Why the loink is not working at the moment, according to you guys I don't know.....

If this becomes an issue I'm sure SLOWMAN can get his web people to allow link to the site from forum.slowtwitch.com

I wouldn't worry about it.

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump this up please

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump this up for me please.....I need people to see the design!

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey, do I need to send an email to Cervelo about the cap? I've told you and Tibbs several times.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: View the first Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' 100% for Charity race cap. An actual fot, not impression. [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, that looks great! Headsweats are my favorite hats to run in too!
Quote Reply
Re: View the first Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' 100% for Charity race cap. An actual fot, not impression. [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow... you did that in Photoshop?!

;-)
Quote Reply
Re: View the first Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' 100% for Charity race cap. An actual fot, not impression. [MojojojoMasterG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sperera,

Great job on the hats, count me in on at least two!

Jeff Morrow

What the mind can conceive and believe, the body will achieve.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP!!!!!!

Quote Reply
Re: View the first Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' 100% for Charity race cap. An actual fot, not impression. [jkmorrow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey jkmorrow....what's up you have two heads???? hahahaha

Sorry to all about the ordering confusion but as I said a while back you need to put in orders again at:

tribe@cervelo.com

this all goes to the lovely Heather, the apparel queen of Cervelo!!! Forget what you sent me or Tibbsy.

On another note, Virgina Tinley (wife of THE Tinley, the legend triathlete!) of the Challenged Athlete Foundation and I have been talking already as they're getting the caps funds and she's going to come up with a specific case or 'Bio' as she calls it, to help out.....

If this case is really worthy then I think all funds should go to them.....I told her third world and really needy.....let's see what she comes up with.

At the end of the day it could be the perfect charity......and if we can give them upwards of $10,000 then we can REALLY make a difference.....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

http://www.churchofcycling.org
Quote Reply