Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Slowman...have you thought about
Quote | Reply
charging all your clients for their psychotherapy in the Dirty Secrets thread?? You could get rich instantly...
either that or stop the thread, some secrets are disturbing :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman...have you thought about [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I only got half way through all those posts. Not sure I want to continue. Pretty weird/sick stuff. Before that thread existed, I thought to myself, after lurking for all these years, wouldn't it be great to meet the ST crowd. Now, I am not so sure :)
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman...have you thought about [patrick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ditto
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had the exact opposite reaction to that thread.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the exact opposite opinion about that thread - it is real - one of the very few things on this forum tht is - real and honest - better than 99% of the other crap we toss around

http://www.clevetriclub.com

rob reddy
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman...have you thought about [AmyCO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Me too. The exact opposite reaction.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman...have you thought about [Reddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Real .... no, I had just the opposite thought: this thread, though definitely entertaining, is full of more shit than any other thread in recent memory. I opted not to play along.

I thought it interesting that some of the more 'out there'posts were made by people whose names I don't recognize and have few posts on ST.

"In case of flood climb to safety"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"disturbing"

good word.

Re: Slowman...have you thought about [j-son] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j-son, good observation. As with anything on the internet (and in Newsweek), anything you read must be taken with a grain of salt.

if anything, the thread has been entertaining and, from a sociological point of view, interesting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My BS detector rang many times while reading it...between that and the "Promiscuous Slowtwitchers" thread it's about worn out..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"You could get rich instantly..."

Isn't Slowman already rich, or at least "well off"....

~Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey, shouldn't i get a cut of the money?!!

seriously though, the reason i started it was because i couldn't believe the people on here are the perfect triathletes they sometimes seem to be, or, maybe that I sometimes assume they must be. i wasn't thinking of life stuff, i was thinking of tri stuff. i mean, do people really like the long, slow run? i hate that workout. do they practice what they preach with nutrition and heart rate? is EVERYONE on slowtwitch a bike geek? (apparently not.) prior to that thread, i thought i was a slacker compared to everyone else and probably shouldn't post very much. now i realize that i'm pretty much like everyone else.

anyway.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman...have you thought about [snackattack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're definitely material for the El Paso training camp :-)

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've met at least 15 St'rs including some of the weirder ones. Everyone has been a pretty spot on person. Yeah some are weirder than others, quieter or louder, but it's the same crowd you find w/ any group of people just fitter.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
absolutely the best thread ever. bar none. i don't know whether to charge them or pay them.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman...have you thought about [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aren't you even feeling concerned about having potential serial killers on slowtwitch?? ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman...have you thought about [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ditto what brian said... the ST'ers that i have met are pretty dead on off screen as they are on screen. even those i knew b4 they got on ST behave online as they do off.

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply