Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Slowman, are you there?
Quote | Reply
Dan, I posted earlier and sent you some email about my troubles with the forum. Myself and at least one other person are unable to even view the forum using IE. Somebody posted that you switched servers. My "Jim" Id acts like I don't exist on mozilla. I had to creat a new account to log on. I would prefer to use IE, if this could be straightened out I would really appreciate it.

Sincerely Jim
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman, are you there? [Mr Jim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dan just left Austin TriCyclist after a FIST session here this week and is in the process of traveling home.

Just a heads up.

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman, are you there? [aus_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's chasing girls.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman, are you there? [Mr Jim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aus_tri and demerly are BOTH right (but, actually, i caught the girl i was chasing—a girl even demerly would approve of).

we switched to a new web host about 5 days ago. this is to aid in our continual attempts to improve forum performance. but it might take a little bit of time to iron out things we lost in the change. (this forum software was built to run on a linux platform, and we've been on windows servers—we're being hosted now by the company from whom we bought the forum software, and we're now running on linux boxes).

you ought to notice the forum performing with a little more zip over the past several days. i'm in austin now (had a GREAT time with the austin tri cyclist crew), but will be home tonight and will address specific forum database issues starting tuesday.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman, are you there? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dan-

It was great having you here. Thanks for coming and sharing your wealth of information. It was a pleasure to meet you and best of luck with that "project" that keeps taking you to events that cause you to slide off the epic diet. ;-) I bet she's really worth it.

Ill try to get KB to post the funky aero pic as soon as he downloads it from his camera.

Have a safe trip.

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
a girl even demerly would approve of
You mena crazy in the sack and gone before you are out of the shower?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dan, thanks I appreciate your answer. Btw I have noticed some speed increase on the forum on firefox.
Quote Reply