Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sidi T-4 Air Carbon
Quote | Reply
Who has it, who loves it? My current Shimano tri shoes are litterally falling apart. I've wanted a new pair for a couple of years but the local options are extremely limited. I ordered the Shimano TR-9 last year assuming they would fit similar to my 7-year old Shimanos - nope. I've never spent $250 on a pair of shoes before but the Sidis are supposed to be fantastic so I'm willing to give them a shot I guess. My primary concerns are sockless fit/comfort and ventilation. My feet get hot easily and it's typically in the 90s and humid in the summer where I live. Also needs to be compatible with Speedplay cleats.
Quote Reply
Re: Sidi T-4 Air Carbon [TH3_FRB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have them, like them a lot. Zero issues with comfort or ventilation. Wear them sockless in anything < half distance. Used to use them with Speedplay but switched to Look/Powertap. My only complaint is they're a little hard to get into after doing a flying mount, since the strap sort of folds under itself when pedaling on top of them.
Quote Reply
Re: Sidi T-4 Air Carbon [mattyboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I don't do flying mounts so not concerns for me there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can say this about Sidi shoes: they seem to last forever.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know about this version but I thought I would try Sidis and they fit narrow--much more so than the Shimano TR9 which is what I ended up buying.
Quote Reply