Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shoe vendor with liberal return policy
Quote | Reply
For some reason I’m having a hell of a time finding a pair of shoes that fit me right. Last couple pairs have been pretty painful, and unfortunately I don’t realize it for a few days.

Altra Had something nice like 30 days to wear them with full return policy. I thought they would be great because they run wide, but unfortunately after two days they hurt like any other.

I think the WaveRunner is tried and true, but I swear my feet hurt changing over the years.

Is there a good vendor out there that will let you return them after they’ve been worn outside?
Quote Reply
Re: Shoe vendor with liberal return policy [greenlawnracing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nike.com
Quote Reply
Re: Shoe vendor with liberal return policy [A527G] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brooksrunning.com

Edit: Sorry, meant to reply to OP and wasn’t paying attention. Nike’s is solid for ID members too. I have used both and rotate both brands in my training.
Last edited by: kwikfoot: Jul 19, 20 18:21
Quote Reply
Re: Shoe vendor with liberal return policy [kwikfoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nike.com plus my local Fleet Feet is good about taking care of their customers.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Re: Shoe vendor with liberal return policy [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excellent, both of those give you ample time to make sure the shoes are going to work for you. Thanks for the referral
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Road Runner Sports VIP program (small fee, and you ear points/cash) has a 90 day, no questions asked return policy

https://www.roadrunnersports.com/viprewards

-------------------------------------------------------------
Tough Times Don't Last, Tough People Do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree with some other recommendations- Nike.com, Brooks website, etc. How about your local running store who has a treadmill where you can test out shoes? ( if they are open)

That being said, if so many shoes are 'painful', can you elaborate? Do you have any foot issues like bunions, old injuries, etc? How and where are they painful? Just wondering if this is a cushioning issue, or something else.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If it's available your best bet is head to your local running specialty store.

We have customers all the time that do mail order and after 3,4,6,8 tries come in try on 3-15 different shoes and we don't see them again until they need another pair.

Come to Tucson and I'll help you out.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On Running shoes has a 30 Day return policy.....I have used it before and no problem at all
Quote Reply