Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Selle SMP Evolution vs. Stratos
Quote | Reply
Was wondering if anyone knows if the Stratos has more padding than the evolution. I know it is a tad wider, but wondering if it has more padding as well? Thanks.

Running is the best source of fiber that I know of...
Quote Reply
Re: Selle SMP Evolution vs. Stratos [TriChris14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just got a Cobb DRT Plus for my MTB and rode 3 h my first time out. NO issues with the boys, but I did feel the little seam at the rear where the black protective fabric meets the saddle top, which I don't feel on the old Blackwell Flow that I have on my road bike. The 180day money back guarantee made it too inviting for me to resist. I might just get the Flow Plus for my road bike.

If it's for your tri bike you might try the Maxx, otherwise I might like the Flow Plus. If you set it up so your sit bones are just off the back of the saddle, your butt will be in heaven and your boys will be happy, too. Until I found out that I should be sitting off the back, I wasn't all that fond of the Flow. Now I have no problems riding 5 hours on it with a tri-bib. In fact, I think it's better with my tri-bibs than any of my other bibs.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Re: Selle SMP Evolution vs. Stratos [TriChris14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
check out this blog from Steve Hogg... everything you want to know about SMP saddles. He's a big fan...

http://www.stevehoggbikefitting.com/...1/09/all-about-smps/
Last edited by: fedb: Nov 28, 11 1:46
Quote Reply
Re: Selle SMP Evolution vs. Stratos [fedb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great, that was very informtive.

Running is the best source of fiber that I know of...
Quote Reply