Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sedona Half-Marathon
Quote | Reply
I have heard that a bunch of triathletes dominated the Sedona Half-Marathon today. It even looks like our own SimonW got first place and Rappstar also placed well.

Anyone's got a link to the results?
Quote Reply
Re: Sedona Half-Marathon [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here you go Paulo!

-

B.Oliver -My Blog...triguywithavx.wordpress.com
Powered by:
-accelerate3.com coaching-
-**TriSports.com Save 20% Message me for one time use code {restrictions apply...see site)
Quote Reply
Re: Sedona Half-Marathon [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, nice job! Small race with a little over 500 runners for the 1/2. 1:13 is great on (I'm assuming) a hilly course. Big gap between 2nd to 3rd for the men.

Also, when did Rappstar move to B.C. I thought he lived in upstate NY?

Last edited by: rroof: Feb 10, 07 17:52
Quote Reply
Re: Sedona Half-Marathon [115InTheShade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, man! :-)

Hard to say where Jordan is living now, you could say all-over-the-place :-) He's been in Flagstaff with that crew for the past month.
Quote Reply
Re: Sedona Half-Marathon [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's a course profile from today...definitely a hilly course.
Great weather for running though.

Great race...the scenery for the run is amazing. Thanks to the RD for a great race.

Rappstar is a pseudo Canadian.....
Quote Reply
Re: Sedona Half-Marathon [REDSTORM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They run this about 1 block west of my house. The race goes past at about mile 2. Hilly is right!!! Some of the hills on the way back are brutal. I see bikers walking bikes up those hills sometimes. Got too busy this weekend to run the 1/2 and my manager is on vacation. I'll plan on doing it next year again.

The red rock views on the course are fantastic. You run past Thunder Mountain (highest peak in Sedona), Chimney Rock, Lizard Head, Doe Mesa, Bear Mountain, Cockscomb, Boynton Canyon......Its a great cycling area , too. I'm back there a few days each week.

Paul
Quote Reply