Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sam Long used something down his kit..
Quote | Reply
Anybody know what he used?

-Of course it's 'effing hard, it's IRONMAN!
Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Quote Reply
Re: Sam Long used something down his kit.. [Bryancd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
a cucumber wrapped in tinfoil will do the trick. gotta watch out for metal detectors though.

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ditlev looked like he was using tupper wear.

blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The same thing happened in kona to gus, he was worried about littering outside the zone so had to put the bottle with ice water that cooled his core temp down the front of his shirt, but he confirmed that they had tested it in the wind tunnel and it was negligible aero benefit so please nobody protest. Similar to Kristian constantly talking to him while checking his watch during the run, but definately not pacing him, but also switching pacing every 5km aid station.....all you are seeing is a mirage of complete coincidences and star dust, nothing more....
Quote Reply
Re: Sam Long used something down his kit.. [Lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lacticturkey wrote:
The same thing happened in kona to gus, he was worried about littering outside the zone so had to put the bottle with ice water that cooled his core temp down the front of his shirt, but he confirmed that they had tested it in the wind tunnel and it was negligible aero benefit so please nobody protest. Similar to Kristian constantly talking to him while checking his watch during the run, but definately not pacing him, but also switching pacing every 5km aid station.....all you are seeing is a mirage of complete coincidences and star dust, nothing more....

Great post, although the run pacing was for mutual benefit I think, not KB being some sort of dom for Iden.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was there in the windtunnel session when Olav tested that ‘thing’ under the aerosuit at the stomach/chest and can say I have seen that very big smile on Olav’s face when this was tested at different angles yaw.
Big aero gaines, he wouldn’t tell me how much but his face said it all. Just no gain at zero yaw.

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Re: Sam Long used something down his kit.. [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TRIPRO wrote:
I was there in the windtunnel session when Olav tested that ‘thing’ under the aerosuit at the stomach/chest and can say I have seen that very big smile on Olav’s face when this was tested at different angles yaw.
Big aero gaines, he wouldn’t tell me how much but his face said it all. Just no gain at zero yaw.

Jeroen

there is no yaw less consequential than no yaw.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lacticturkey wrote:

I beg to differ. The broadcast breathlessly stated that these athletes now have biomechanists, actual scientists, working out every step Blu takes and how he takes it.
Quote Reply