Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ST gathering tonight
Quote | Reply
Hooters - 7pm (off the bike course on front beach).

I have a car...well...I have a red dodge neon...so if someone is going and needs a lift, let me know...

Who else?
Quote Reply
Re: ST gathering tonight [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I stayed at the Days Inn right next door to the Hooters! Travel in pairs...its a rough "hood" down that way. I didnt know that many people still smoked cigarettes till I stayed there...wait...maybe they weren't cigarettes..

I took off after the race last night or I would be there.
Quote Reply
Re: ST gathering tonight [KJGrog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
btw...what's the f...ing deal with the sprite??? ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RRoof, if you're coming, feel free to bring back the bone growth stimulator.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you should all get drunk. we will be expecting a party report.
Quote Reply
Re: ST gathering tonight [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want pictures of a drunk Francois, the last ones were REALLY funny!

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: ST gathering tonight [JulianInEngland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No worries...I'll have my camera!!!!! I have a head start though since my buddies started with bloody mary's at about 10am. Hopefully photos by tomorrow night!!

Andy

'You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Thinsg Are As They Are.'
Quote Reply
Re: ST gathering tonight [Andy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good man, Andy. Anything to support Francois' female pro status would be appreciated too ;-)

Mum's the word!

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hooters? that's hilarious! count how many mullets and report back!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am actually eating at Hooters in about an hour or so (since i'm assuming that the post-race banquet food sux!)

What about the Spinnakers gathering? Are you guys skipping that? I've never gone, is that thing worth going to?
Quote Reply
Re: ST gathering tonight [eganski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know my group is planning on heading over there around 8:30 or so... depends on if all the ST'ers want to go over or not... but I'd be up for going over as a group.

Andy

'You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Thinsg Are As They Are.'
Quote Reply
Re: ST gathering tonight [eganski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the deal was 7pm at hooters then off to spinnaker
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have this weird thing about Sprite after long races (halfs/fulls). Kimberly told Lauren (Miami79) this and Lauren was nice enought to go out and get me some sprite for last night but I never saw her.

I don't know why I have to have Sprite but I crave it bigtime around mile 90 on the bike.

Keep you head up Francois and enjoy the rest of your trip to PCB. Come visit us in Clermont this winter...maybe come in for Tom Z.'s Alcatrez race. I guess Texas is nice though too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
feel free to bring back the bone growth stimulator.
Francois--make sure you don't fuck up the "height" setting this time!
Quote Reply
Re: ST gathering tonight [KJGrog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I have this weird thing about Sprite after long races (halfs/fulls). Kimberly told Lauren (Miami79) this and Lauren was nice enought to go out and get me some sprite for last night but I never saw her.

I don't know why I have to have Sprite but I crave it bigtime around mile 90 on the bike.

Keep you head up Francois and enjoy the rest of your trip to PCB. Come visit us in Clermont this winter...maybe come in for Tom Z.'s Alcatrez race. I guess Texas is nice though too.

7up is better man ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Francois,

Man, I really wanted to meet you. Too bad we couldn't have shared that room ;)

My Mom was getting ready to leave, and tripped on a curb, fell, and actually sustained a nasty gash on her head. They took her to the hospital and she is getting a CAT scan as well as stiches. I need to hang around, and wait for the phone call to make sure she is OK.

I'll catch up with you at the next race we are both doing for sure!

Cheers gang,

nub nub,
Trae

--
Trae McCombs
TSR - Sponsored by the Masses. Racing for the hell of it.
Ironman Finisher 2005 -- 14:09:18
Quote Reply