Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [parkito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
12/23: 90 minutes on the trainer (60 pts.), 30 minute run (30 pts.) = 90 Points total. Was going to swim tonight, but drove all the way to the pool and forgot my swim stuff. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Thanks.
-Brian
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm here bitches!

Did a 4hr ride outdoors today, will be running 1.75 tomorrow. Unfortunately it's a recovery week for me, so i'm out of the competition. But let's put it this way: all of my racing up to this point has been done with about 10-15 miles running/week because of back issues (which explains my slow run splits). The back issues are gone, and i'm running 50 miles a week. And it's easy. Which reminds me--itseazy, enjoy the 'Virtual Camp' victory. I'm keeping my eyes on the prize, not the Ghiradelli's!

Though between you in me, i'll be having a chocolate chip Belgian Waffle monday at the 4 Season's here in Philly! Oh well.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [eganski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Eganski...for your bad back, once it is better, do lots of dead lifts and back extensions. Your back will be bombproof for next year and you should then have no excuse for letting Itzeasy take that Kona slot from you at St. Croix...and screw the recovery week. Just post your stats daily!
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
12/23
AM. 18K run @ 1hr33’ = 93 pts
PM. 30 min. (easier ) run = 30 pts
===
Total: 123 pts.

I'll try 1300 - 1400 (M35-39). Quads begin to feel stiff and sore. May have to approach this differently tomorrow ...
Last edited by: charles: Dec 23, 06 16:26
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [parkito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ok, add my goal as 1100
thanks! :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not too late to join, is it?

I'm in the M45-49 group. Goal 1000 pts.
12/23: Run 110 min = 110 points.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [charles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Charles, you accomplished what I was supposed to, 18k in 90 mins, but the easy 30 min run this evening turned into shrimp w chinese noodles chased w lagers/stouts/ales etc. Oh well, tomorrow is another day (and 90 pts is a decent start!)

Thanks to Euro-Sports for my H3Cs.

http://www.euro-sports.ca
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
busy day for me...
90 mins running
60 mins biking on trainer
20 mins weight training

90pts
+40pts
+13pts
________
143pts

no way i'll keep up that pace...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
day 1 update.

4hr 24min bike ride....rode the Ralph's course and then some. I'm telling you, when the wind blows that ride is an asskicker.

If my math is right, that's 132 pts.

PS put me down in the M35 39 ag.

Happy holidays all....

my twitter feed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in...

Ran 60 minutes today...up the 187th st. and Ft. Washington steps (130 in all) and back around the block. 12 sets in all. Double stepped each time..

12/23 - 60 pts.

Thanks for doing this,

B.

-------------------------------------------------
http://www.teamorganicnyc.com
Sponsored by: TBA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
3:45 ride = 112.5 pts.
35 min run = 35 pts.

Total: 147.5 points

Goal: 1000 points

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I want some of this! Anybody else in my AG (55-59)? Not sure how much I can do, but I've got today and one more huge training day before the year ends. I'm pretty slow after my knee surgery, so I can actually get extra credit for that because the same workouts will take longer? Sh!t, I might own this thing!
Today: 2:50 swim (75X100), 5:44 bike (77 miles+6200 feet) 1:20 run (8 slow miles)
That's 113+172+80=365
Now what to do for an encore...

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I want some of this! Anybody else in my AG (55-59)? Not sure how much I can do, but I've got today and one more huge training day before the year ends. I'm pretty slow after my knee surgery, so I can actually get extra credit for that because the same workouts will take longer? Sh!t, I might own this thing!
Today: 2:50 swim (75X100), 5:44 bike (77 miles+6200 feet) 1:20 run (8 slow miles)
That's 113+172+80=365
Now what to do for an encore...

Whoa! Wonder what the one day maximum score has been in the past?

A fast IM would only get you 40 + 150 + 210 = 400 points

----------------------------------
Justin in Austin, get it? :)

Cool races:
- Redman
- Desoto American Triple T
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why would I ride on a trainer on a nice sunny day??
90pts then...for 190pts total.
I'll shoot for something stupid. I'll see tomorrow.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am off to a good start with a 5.5 hour ride and a 60 minute swim session...now it is time to feast. Tomorrow is another good ride followed by a run I believe.

I am in the 30-34 group, but I swear I am 25 at heart, mind and soul!

Points for the day: Bike + swim = 165 + 40 = 205

Happy Christmas!

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot | Cycle2Tri.com
Sponsors: SciCon | | Every Man Jack
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [CPT Chaos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
25 - 29 age group

I don't want to push too much too soon so no 1500 point club. No goal therefore.

1:50 bike ride on the roads = 55 points

75 minute run = 75 points

total points = 130

-------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.westtexasendurance.com - Powered by Brooks, Powerbar and pizza.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [runner-x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just saw this; too bad I started with a recovery day.
AG: 35-39
goal: 1000 pts
today: 48 min run, 48 pts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bike 5.5 hrs. outside = 165 pts.
Run 60 min. = 60 pts.
Total: 225 pts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2.5 hours on the bike trainer and 30 minutes of core/calisthenics...100 pts.

9 days to go.

http://wattieink.com/elite-team/
Raising funds to help wounded veterans and racing RAAM 2013 with http://team4mil.org/
"If you are gonna charge... CHARGE HARD!"
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [Justin in OK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Wonder what the one day maximum score has been in the past?"
Interesting thought, because next weekend I'll be doing the same thing but a third longer 100X100, 100 ride, 10 run. The bike course won't have quite the elevation, but the whole shebang will take longer. Assuming I can do anything at all during the week, 1000 points should be a walk in the park.
Of course as I said, I'm racking up extra points because I'm pretty slow right now. Somehow that doesn't seem fair...

Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
damn...that's a big day.

my twitter feed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
12/23 1:25 running outside = 85 points, the chart is very cool!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn Elwood, you smoked us already.

Ric
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [Brian G] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oops...AG 35-39

looking a nice ride in the face for Christmas Eve AM

B.

-------------------------------------------------
http://www.teamorganicnyc.com
Sponsored by: TBA
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [ttracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like to start fast.. you know, adrenaline rush! A girl I dated once said she didn't want to see me again because I was lousy in bed. How can a woman pass judgment on something that important in two minutes?

Quote Reply

Prev Next