Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ST Podcast Episode 5 - Feedback, Boulder 70.3, Roth, and More
Quote | Reply
https://www.slowtwitch.com/..._Roth_Prep_8707.html

Also, while we're here, consider this the "if you have a question you want us to talk with Felix about, put it here" thread.

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: ST Podcast Episode 5 - Feedback, Boulder 70.3, Roth, and More [rrheisler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My only note would be: while discussing the pronunciation of "Roth" a tiny sample* of Van Halen would've been entirely appropriate

* short enough that you could use it without paying

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: ST Podcast Episode 5 - Feedback, Boulder 70.3, Roth, and More [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It ain't worth the heartache of trying to play to each streaming service's standards for monetization.

Quote Reply
Re: ST Podcast Episode 5 - Feedback, Boulder 70.3, Roth, and More [rrheisler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I see that

Also, we already play VH in our heads anyway, whenever Roth is mentioned

Don't we?

Quote Reply
Re: ST Podcast Episode 5 - Feedback, Boulder 70.3, Roth, and More [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As long as it isn't Van Hagar, correct.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's the "Roth" part which is key, here

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ash Gentle omitted from the Knibb/LCB/Findlay/Ryf basket of those to pick the podium from. Maybe Pallant sniffing round the edges..
Lahti bike course is not technical (and mercifully one 70.3 lap on wide roads).
In the ProTriNews interview, Knibb sounded interested in road racing (as well as the TT - Knoxville on Thusday), provided her skills had been assessed as 'good enough' in the peleton (and got training in those skills as necessary) in particular so she's not a danger to others.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
It's the "Roth" part which is key, here

Sammy Hagar was so much better than David Lee that his last name has been eradicated from my mind. So, no VH background music needed... :-) And, BTW my German friends tell me it's pronounced "Rote". Is that right?

------------------
http://dontletitdefeatyou.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: ST Podcast Episode 5 - Feedback, Boulder 70.3, Roth, and More [Ajax Bay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep.

My "most likely to finish 4th" award winner.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rrheisler wrote:
https://www.slowtwitch.com/..._Roth_Prep_8707.html

Also, while we're here, consider this the "if you have a question you want us to talk with Felix about, put it here" thread.

Here's a question for Felix.

IM WC believes it needs two days to give the women the exposure and fair race they deserve.

What does Challenge Roth do to make sure the women get the exposure and fair race they deserve ?
Quote Reply
Re: ST Podcast Episode 5 - Feedback, Boulder 70.3, Roth, and More [marcag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interview was recorded this morning.

Quote Reply