Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: ST 4th Annual December 200mi running & drinking challenge [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Learn how to drink, princess! You're going down otherwise! I'm in!!!!

"The runner-up John Dunbar, a US Navy Seal, led after the second transition and had a chance to win but ran out of water on the marathon course; his support crew resorted to giving him beer instead." -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironman_Triathlon
Quote Reply
Re: ST 4th Annual December 200mi running & drinking challenge [otto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Learn how to drink, princess! You're going down otherwise! I'm in!!!!

That's what she said.
Quote Reply
Re: ST 4th Annual December 200mi running & drinking challenge [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can I just do the drinking part?

-Of course it's 'effing hard, it's IRONMAN!
Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Quote Reply
Re: ST 4th Annual December 200mi running & drinking challenge [Bryancd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's up with all the canucks just wanting to drink?
Quote Reply
Re: ST 4th Annual December 200mi running & drinking challenge [Bryancd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Can I just do the drinking part?

Should there be a relay team consisting of two members? One drinker, and one Runner.

Semper Fi

Motor, Suffer, Bonk
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
What's up with all the canucks just wanting to drink?

Dude, I'm from Connecticut for Christ's sake. I come from a long and storied lineage of W.A.S.P. drinkers.

Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Last edited by: Bryancd: Nov 30, 10 16:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I misread your email address....and piss off...CT, Canada, same shit...it's cold and it's north.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No kidding, I'm in Arizona now.

Team ZOOT
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
maybe I'll see you then. In scottsdale this weekend...to run and drink :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sweet!

Team ZOOT
Quote Reply
Re: ST 4th Annual December 200mi running & drinking challenge [madhatter!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last year, there was a companion challenge where we logged "1 min" of "other" activity. We could do that OR we could let people log "1 mile" of running per drink.

Either works for me - preferences?

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: ST 4th Annual December 200mi running & drinking challenge [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is so funny....I just added up my schedule for December, and it's right around 200 miles of running....and I'm a huge wine drinker but haven't been lately.

I might have an outside shot at this if I start cracking some wine bottles.

-------------------------------
I'm faster in Kilometers!
Wattie Ink Triathlon Team