Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Russian Brides
Quote | Reply
i figure this could be tri related in that many of yous prob dont have the time to have romance in your life given work and training. what is the deal with russian brides? is there a shortage of men in russia? are they all assholes?

i mean this girl is beautiful:

are russian brides different to other internet dating pheonomenons?
Quote Reply
Re: Russian Brides [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the companies sponsoring the girls usually charge a ton of money for you to meet them be it through 'parties', 'tours' or 'helping' with you with the paperwork to get them to the USA or wherever they are going. I think the women look at as a means to end...getting out of that whole area.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bait and switch...or....she has a huuuuge ass.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
check for the adams apple/

I have horrible back problems but I have zero problems staying in an aero position for 180k. Why? Because I ride steep and because I train regularly in that position. Simple as that.....Gerard
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"men in russia? are they all assholes? "

No, it's the men outside of Russia wanting to marry these gals that are the assholes.

Saw a very sad documentary about this. A lot of these women are of a higher quality in terms of looks and education, but want a way out of a poor country for a better life. Marriage to a westerner is one way to do this.

98 % of the guys lining up for these gals were total losers who couldn't get a regular gal if they tried so where using the "mail order" Russian bride as a way to find themselves a woman.

Based upon this documentary I'll guess that not many of these marriages lasted very long once the Russian gals where entitled to stay in the US. But that wasn't their fault.
Quote Reply
Re: Russian Brides [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ive seen that first hand cerveloguy. was acting (im a lawyer) for a russian lady whose husband was treating her like shit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think Mtv or HBO did a documentary on the subject too. They followed a guy from Miami around as he went to the parties to meet the girls. He was an early 30's type of guy that seemed like he could do good enough for himself here, but he wanted to check out the scene. Some of the girls at these parties were smokin' hot. He had several "dates" with some of the most attractive women there, and I think he set it up for one to come back and visit him in the states. Hopefully, I won't need this service, but if I am stil single in a few years.....LOL

56-11...the only way to fly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
but can she keep up on the riding date ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know a guy that went over there and married one. She is just as good looking at that one and college educated. She is a way better person than he is. So yes you can get a good one. There is also a scam going where they write you love letters and then ask for internet money, because they have to "pay" high access fees to write you. Like 20-30$ a month and never quite get around to coming to see you on their dime. I guess if you have 20-30 of these guys paying you per month it is kind of a parttime job.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
About 10 years ago I was the video editor of a major one of these companys. From what I heard from the main guy who ran it most of the women there really want out. And, yes, he told me most of the guys were assholes in Russia (not my opinion necessarily, don't know enough Russians myself). Many of the women were very hot, very educated, and had great jobs. Likewise there were some men that were pretty bad who joined up with the service, but the company I was working with was very strict on making sure that the women knew it was very okay not to hook up with the guy... I know 2 people who have done this, both very nice guys, and the relationships are working well. Being the video editor was not my best job, but certainly one of the most interesting.

----------
"...it should be swim, bike, run, cage fight." - el fuser
"I noticed that I am in your sig line! Wow! That's s first for me. Thanks." - Fleck
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And some of them get to other countries as "translators". Actually hookers.
Quote Reply
Re: Russian Brides [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't they call that multi tasking?

kiwipat

per ardua ad astra
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn. I thought this was my little secret. I'm all over this. I mean, you could get a girl who could build locomotives, fix steam engines, work in the steel mill, dig ditches and plant potatos.

No whiney "I want a bigger house.... Where's my BMW?" types.

Treat them with kindness and repsect and let them work in the steel mill like at home and they would probably be happy. I'll even throw in two cats with the deal if she's nice to them.

How much is this? Where do I sign up? I want a girl named "Tatiana" with an accent. I am prefectly willing to warm up things since the cold war is over. I'm all for detante.

Did you know the top scoring fighter pilot in WWII was a 16 year old Russian woman?

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Russian Brides [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Did you know the top scoring fighter pilot in WWII was a 16 year old Russian woman? "

So you're saying that she was good at shooting men down?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't think too many of those women will abide too much shit. Hope not anyway.

One of my best friends married a Lithuanian, but he was living there for 2 years when he met her. Another good friend met a Russian girl on line, wrote for a year, visited twice, then married. Both girls are very educated and already spoke English. They had a rough first year (both couples) but are fine now. It's the culture/communication thing that's tough. Both women are a lot less meek and timid than many American women. In fact, they are a lot more straight-forward and bitchy, in general (I'm saying its a good thing).

Both couples are on about year 4 and doing well. Those gals didn't 'escape' much but boredom. Both have great families and had nice jobs and were not poor. Both women have good jobs here, too. My friends are hardly losers, just regular 30-year-old guys who had American girlfriends through their 20s.

Remember, many of those women that marry American men (Japanese, E. European, Middle Eastern -- just kidding, that never happens) are a bit odd compared to their friends -- just like Americans who leave and spend years overseas.

Both of my friends say women are much hotter in general in E. Europe, slender and great skin, except many have bad teeth. My $.02.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
> I mean, you could get a girl who could build locomotives,
> fix steam engines, work in the steel mill, dig ditches
> and plant potatos.

What you really want is a honey who can weld titanium ...

Dre'

-----------
Quote Reply
Re: Russian Brides [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here are three I want:

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh my God, I'm like a fat man at the Tastee Freeze:

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you could get a girl who could build locomotives, fix steam engines, work in the steel mill, dig ditches and plant potatos.

No whiney "I want a bigger house.... Where's my BMW?" types.

Treat them with kindness and repsect and let them work in the steel mill like at home and they would probably be happy.

Amen. This looks like a really good deal. The only girls I have a shot at all got their first BMW at 16 and there's no way that I'm ever ponying up for a BMW. What happened to quality American girls who knew how to work and were happy with modest happiness? I'm heading to Russia first thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ok, what's with hugging the pine tree?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Russian Brides [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All of these Russian girls are sluts looking for a freebie into the US. They will pick your pockets! Bewarned stay clear of them.

Smitty
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom--Why do you think they are hiding their bodies behind a fur tree and a fur coat. Look at the legs on the one behind the tree--good god man, get a grip! Maybe that's a poor choice of words.

There are some beautiful ones, but these ain't them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 This is just too damn creepy for words.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Russian Brides [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
two words: WHITE SLAVERY
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was in Moscow a few years ago and the women were unbeleivable. But you don't see any older women that you would say "Man, I bet she was hot when she was younger!" The rumor was, the older women eat the younger ones when they are told old to marry!! ;)

Prev Next