Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Roll Call - Steelcase Du (5.1.05 - Grand Rapids, MI)
Quote | Reply
Who's in?
Last edited by: Trianthes: Apr 26, 05 10:59
Quote Reply
Re: Roll Call - Steelcase Du (5.1.05 - Grand Rapids, MI) [Trianthes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess if it matters to anyone I will be doing it.

Nick
Quote Reply
Re: Roll Call - Steelcase Du (5.1.05 - Grand Rapids, MI) [katokalin22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a maybe, I'm letting work decide. If they need me I work if not I race.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: Roll Call - Steelcase Du (5.1.05 - Grand Rapids, MI) [Trianthes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll be there, I'll be slow.

Edit-Does anyone know--does it start at 9:00am or 10:00am? The website for 3 Disciplines still lists 9:00am, but the event e-mail I got this morning lists 10:00am. Which is it?
Last edited by: Ginsu Dave: Apr 26, 05 13:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not this year - may come out to watch though.

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What are the awards? I seen something about chairs, that is cool. I think it is cool when races have different sorts of awards it makes things fun. Not like I am swimming in awards or anything I just think different is cool sometimes.
Quote Reply
Re: Roll Call - Steelcase Du (5.1.05 - Grand Rapids, MI) [katokalin22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last year the awards were chairs - only give to overall M, W and team.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In the 2003 Steelcase Du, I won one of the Steelcase "cans"...kind of a stool sort of thing. It is pretty funny looking, but actually very comfortable. Yes, unique prizes are cool.
Quote Reply