Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Roll Call - 5/3rd Riverbank Run - Grand Rapids, Mi
Quote | Reply
I know its not even a Du, but what the heck.

I know of at least two forum members doing the 25K race in Grand Rapids... Who else?

Or maybe I ought to ask the question this way: Which of you folks is going to leave me in the dust on the long run Saturday morning?

Have a good race!

jtz
Quote Reply
Re: Roll Call - 5/3rd Riverbank Run - Grand Rapids, Mi [BudgetTriMi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude - You're goin' down!!!

Not happy about the weather forecast, though. When are you picking up your packet?

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Re: Roll Call - 5/3rd Riverbank Run - Grand Rapids, Mi [BudgetTriMi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will be there for the 21st consecutive year. It was funner when I went faster every year--probably 1:48:19 this year---unless it snows,,,or if

it's 80 deg...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good luck and have fun. It's a really great race, but I won't be travelling across the state to do it.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by NCSecretHero [ In reply to ]
Re: Roll Call - 5/3rd Riverbank Run - Grand Rapids, Mi [sc3826] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Dude - You're goin' down!!!

Not happy about the weather forecast, though. When are you picking up your packet?
Yeah... you're going to smoke me pretty quick. I was going to packet pick-up tonight. I like a relaxed routine on the morning of....
Last edited by: BudgetTriMi: May 13, 05 6:22
Quote Reply
Re: Roll Call - 5/3rd Riverbank Run - Grand Rapids, Mi [NCSecretHero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Current weather forecast for the 8am start (from the NWS tabular forecast):

53 degF, 50 degF dewpoint (90% RH), 75% sky cover, and 40% chance of rain. NO thunder in the forecast at this point. Winds are projected to be pretty calm (2-5 MPH) out of the North / North West.

Good luck to everyone!

jtz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Be there as a taper run for Bay Shore Marathon. Not going to be as fast (some might say slow) as last year, but I have a whole season ahead. I'll have my Peaceful Tribe apparell on after the race!

Larry

Don't be afraid to ride too long or too hard. That's what cell phones are for. Rich Strauss
Quote Reply