Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Roka Phantoms - size?
Quote | Reply
Sorry for the very specific question, but I am considering a pair of Roka Phantoms, and they come in regular and large.

Looking for advice on sizing from people that actually own or have worn these sunglasses because I am outside of the US and can’t use the try at home program to compare sizing.

Regular or large? I am male and generally wear medium size bike and motorbike helmets.
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Phantoms - size? [The Guardian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would suggest chatting with them...they are very helpful. I have a narrow face and I spoke to them and they recommended sunglasses for me and I was quite happy.

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Phantoms - size? [The Guardian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi!

The 2 sizes in the Phantom use either a 57 or a 59 mm lens which will make the large size about 5 mm wider overall than the regular size.

Our tip for determining the correct size is to take your driver's license and hold it against the side of your nose with the longer side pointing up and down. The license is about 54 mm across, so if it covers the outer edge of your eye then the regular (57) size will work well, but if your eye is still showing we would recommend the large (59) size.

If you have any other questions let us know!

Thank you,
ROKA CX

ROKA Customer Experience | support@roka.com | 877-985-7652 M-F 7:30a-8p S 9a-5p CST
Quote Reply
Re: Roka Phantoms - size? [ROKA_CX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Any plans for the size large in the non-Ti aviators?
Quote Reply