Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Research survey help needed
Quote | Reply
A friend of mine works on a small team working to create and build a new food business, and she is looking to have general conversations with athletes about nutrition goals and food routines this Wednesday and Thursday (sept 20 + 21). Convo’s are 45 minutes online and participants will be compensated $75 via gift card of choice among a set (mastercard, amazon, apple, target, and many more).

The company is wanting to connect and learn from people who are fitness/performance minded and very strongly believe that eating right is key to performance and/or overall health.

If you are interested and open, please click the link to answer a few questions!

https://survey.co1.qualtrics.com/...m/SV_8JoeO9p9z2Oxy74
Quote Reply
Re: Research survey help needed [Uncle Phil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uncle Phil wrote:
A friend of mine works on a small team working to create and build a new food business, and she is looking to have general conversations with athletes about nutrition goals and food routines this Wednesday and Thursday (sept 20 + 21). Convo’s are 45 minutes online and participants will be compensated $75 via gift card of choice among a set (mastercard, amazon, apple, target, and many more).
The company is wanting to connect and learn from people who are fitness/performance minded and very strongly believe that eating right is key to performance and/or overall health.
If you are interested and open, please click the link to answer a few questions!

https://survey.co1.qualtrics.com/...m/SV_8JoeO9p9z2Oxy74

Interesting survey, thanks for posting. I filled it out and am hoping to be interviewed tomorrow. We'll see. :)

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got selected and just finished my interview. It was pretty cool as they asked some good questions and I mentioned that I found out about their survey on ST. I would encourage anyone to do it; it will be fun for forum debater types. :)

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for posting!
Quote Reply