Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Redbull tv APP "video not found" SUCCESS!
Quote | Reply
Coverage is working on my CPU, but not on my TV APP...it is saying "video not found"...anyone else having this problem with REDBULL TV? I'd much prefer to watch it on the big screen of course....

NBC APP is all good. REDBULL APP no go...Thanks team!
Last edited by: yrebetta: Oct 14, 17 9:40
Quote Reply
Re: Redbull tv APP "video not found" [yrebetta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah - WTF? Getting the same thing with the app on my Fire Stick. The NBCSN app on my Firestick is also taking me to a damn soccer game when I select the Kona coverage.
Quote Reply
Re: Redbull tv APP "video not found" [yrebetta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Working fine here. Stream link was on the opening page. Search 'ironman' and that should get you there
Quote Reply
Re: Redbull tv APP "video not found" [TH3_FRB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TH3_FRB wrote:
Yeah - WTF? Getting the same thing with the app on my Fire Stick. The NBCSN app on my Firestick is also taking me to a damn soccer game when I select the Kona coverage.
Try Kona Ironman pt. 1
Quote Reply
Re: Redbull tv APP "video not found" [plhci] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NBCSN just switched over from soccer. Still no love from Redbull TV app.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ps I'm in Europe. I think I saw something saying US coverage was ironman.com & NBC only, red bull app europe?
Quote Reply
Re: Redbull tv APP "video not found" [plhci] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
plhci wrote:
ps I'm in Europe. I think I saw something saying US coverage was ironman.com & NBC only, red bull app europe?

Ah - At least I have NBC Sports app working. Why the fuck would RedBull coverage be blacked out in the US?

And is the online coverage on a delay or are they just running late? Right now they are still doing pre-show commentary but the pros were supposed to start already.
Last edited by: TH3_FRB: Oct 14, 17 9:35
Quote Reply
Re: Redbull tv APP "video not found" SUCCESS! [yrebetta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And now I see why the want to force USA to use NBC Sports - so they can hammer us with commercials.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First year ever with no luck. Figured I would go to PC and ironman.com, but here I get a "crossdomain access denied" message when trying to start the stream. It seems to be coming fro Redbull, with a popup about Redbull licensing agreement. I do have Redbull on Aple TV etc. Any ideas?
Quote Reply