Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Recoverite from Hammer
Quote | Reply
...anyone used it? If so how did you find it and how did it compare to Endorox R4?

http://www.endurancesports.ca
Coaching and Training Camps

Quote Reply
Re: Recoverite from Hammer [Zulu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've used it for a few months now after my longer and/or more demanding workouts, and I'm finding it to be effective - probably more so than Endurox. Because of the whey in Recoverite it takes a bit of time to get used to, but I'm now fully hooked. In the past couple of years Hammer has covered the bases as far as liquid nutrition is concerned, and for races I'll start the morning with Sustained Energy, use H.E.E.D. as my principal drink and also use Perpetuem for longer events, and then it's on to Recoverite post-race. Great stuff, all!

(However, I can still taste that yummy milk-in-the bottom-of-the-FrootLoops-bowl taste of the old Endurox fruit punch formulation......mmm-mmm-good!)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I switched from Endurox to Recoverite months ago and prefer it -- mainly the taste -- it's much better in my opinion than any of the Endurox flavors. As far as recovery goes, I feel it does the job just fine (I feel Endurox did the job fine too). You might even try the Hammer Whey and mix it with OJ or in a smoothie -- not bad either.

Way2Slow

....and always will be
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
funny, I find it tastes truly terrible. i cannot drink it and have changed to another brand
Quote Reply