Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Recommendations on Bluetooth headphones for running? [10kDreamer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love my jaybird bluebuds. I put some aftermarket foam earpieces on them that seem to hold a bit better and the key for me getting them to fit is the rubber ear "wing" has to be angled exactly like the directions say and they hold much better. If they slide down the chrome they dont angle correctly and work themselves out. For a little hassle with them keeping them charged and fussing with the fit they are awesome for me. I bought them with the usat discount so saved around $30.
Quote Reply
Re: Recommendations on Bluetooth headphones for running? [10kDreamer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have Jaybirds BluebudX and do not recommend it. Long story from fit to battery charge holding to being over priced.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stay away from yurbuds?
Quote Reply
Re: Recommendations on Bluetooth headphones for running? [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M~ wrote:
Porfirio wrote:
Jaybirds were OK... until I found these (notice the price!):

http://www.amazon.com/Soundpeats-Bluetooth-Lightweight-Headphones-microphone/dp/B00LP6CFEC

I can't figure out the amoutn of love jaybirds get. The sound is meh and the bluetooth connectivity is spotty at best (multiple devices attempted).

I have started running w/these cheapo "SoundPeats" in DC muggy weather. Was concerned about sweat destroying them... so far so good. And a fraction of the Jaybird price. Solid connection and excellent (bass) sound.
Quote Reply

Prev Next