Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Real reason why Cervelos are so popular
Quote | Reply
Cervelo is a bicycle used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).

Remember that no bicycle is for everyone. Only your LBS can prescribe Cervelo for you. If you use performance enhancing drugs, often used to cheat (also known as doping), don’t ride Cervelo. This combination could cause your blood pressure to drop to an unsafe or life-threatening level. Be sure to ask your doctor if your heart is healthy enough for Cervelo activity.

The most common side effects of Cervelo are quad aches, pr's, and fatigued spouses. Less commonly bluish testicles, blurred vision, or sensitivity to Assos creme may briefly occur.

Remember to protect yourself and your Cervelo from sexually transmitted diseases.

Jim

Quote Reply
Re: Real reason why Cervelos are so popular [trijs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jim - You are obviously way too bored today! ;)

And I get more wood from my road bike than your tri-bike!
Quote Reply
Re: Real reason why Cervelos are so popular [RA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah,

Looking at that fancy Eye-talion paint job will make you do unnatural things. No wonder that you get up and train in the wee hours. Just make sure you keep the garage door closed.

Jim

Quote Reply
Re: Real reason why Cervelos are so popular [trijs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Remember, if you have a Cervelo Erection that lasts longer than four hours see your doctor. Of course, if you run a sub-four marathon and still have the Cervelo Erection upon crossing the finish line I guess that's a good thing.......but you should still check into the medical tent.

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Re: Real reason why Cervelos are so popular [mojozenmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Remember, if you have a Cervelo Erection that lasts longer than four hours see your doctor. Of course, if you run a sub-four marathon and still have the Cervelo Erection upon crossing the finish line I guess that's a good thing.......but you should still check into the medical tent.[/reply]

Do they have the "Happy Ending" option in the tent?

I shall never misuse Rex Kwon Do
I shall be a champion of freedom and justice
Quote Reply