Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Why do male triathletes and cyclists shave their legs?? [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you shave your legs??

"Fall down 7 times....get up 8!!"
Quote Reply
Re: Why do male triathletes and cyclists shave their legs?? [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i do i do...........Caution: runaway thread :P
Last edited by: wcaruso: Feb 22, 08 11:54
Quote Reply
Re: Why do male triathletes and cyclists shave their legs?? [TRIWI~08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Do you shave your legs??

I stop at the eyebrows...

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Why do male triathletes and cyclists shave their legs?? [TRIWI~08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
T,
You are as manipulative as you are beautiful!!! And that scares the hell out of me!!!

Quote | Reply
Only 4 Tracy's in IMoo08...all within my age limits! Only one from way the hell away...I bet that is her...

Quote Reply
Re: Why do male triathletes and cyclists shave their legs?? [Horsepower] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, can I help you manipulate the razor to your legs?? I just know you'll be faster on September 7th!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can't be that far away if you're doing the Rockman!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are a lot of things that I was hoping to have you do to me, but none of them included a razor!!! But if the razor, Nair, or whatever gets me closer to the other things....

Quote | Reply
I own Rockman...I am the Race Director.

Quote Reply
Re: Why do male triathletes and cyclists shave their legs?? [Horsepower] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anyone out there know this "Horsepower"? He said I had horny issues??? Just shave your legs dude!! MUAH!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cmon everyones doin it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ah yes, Chip. I've heard many great things about you and your race! I will be spectating it this year.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What, did I just read that you will be happy to help out at an aid station or at the finish line?

Quote Reply
Post deleted by Horsepower [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Admit it...you and she are already married...this is like listening to Don and Roma before the outing.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She's not even my girlfriend!!!

Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Skip the nair and use an epilady. At least that is what my wife is recommending to me. I don't really trust her advice right now, though, since she is pissed that she is the one who has to endure the pain of childbirth in a few months. I don't know...Maybe she's trying to get back at me? lol

Seriously, shaving to help with reducing road rash and treating it after it happens is reason enough to get the razor out.

you might be on to your wife...

i had a buddy who used an epilady on his chest, and was a bloody mess for the next 20 minutes. not a lot of blood, but every pore was bleeding. his sister, who was mad at him at the time, loaned him hers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
She's not even my girlfriend!!!
But she is married and older than me....damn

Quote Reply
Re: Why do male triathletes and cyclists shave their legs?? [wcaruso] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Because it just looks so damn sexy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you younger then me???

Quote | Reply
It seems like the majority of clubs around here do shave their legs. I'm curious if any cycling or triathlete pros don't?
Quote Reply
Re: Why do male triathletes and cyclists shave their legs?? [auto208562] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any with Parkinsons dont...either way you risk more wounds.

Quote Reply
Re: Why do male triathletes and cyclists shave their legs?? [wcaruso] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is some advantage to being the proverbial "old dog you can't teach new tricks to." I have no desire to ever shave my legs. Besides, it might detract from my retro shirtless/Speedo race look.

Of course, if someone could convince me this would make me 30+ seconds faster on the bike/swim, I'd lather those hairy suckers up tonight.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It keeps the LMT happy, and if she ain't happy....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For me it's like putting on eye black before I play baseball. Even if it isn't sunny out, it gets me in the zone and ready to do battle. I would suppose it's the same reason that Native Americans wore war paint.
Quote Reply

Prev Next