Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [parkito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
count me in...M35-39.

Goal: 1000pts

Today (12/23): 3:35 ride = 107 pts
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [Bizzy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, the first day (23-12-2006)
  1. Bike 45 min on rollers = 30 points
  2. Run 60 min = 60 points

Total day 1 90 points

I'm in the f40-44, goal 700 points.

Petra
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I may, I'd like to add to the list of possible point getting opportunities. This will only apply to a select few folks, but goes under the category of surfing/bodyboarding. Tribodyboarder is going to love me for this one, but it's only worth a small amount of points. I was thinking 60 minutes = 20 points. That comes out to 1 min = .33 points. Remember, you snow shoe/ XC ski guys/gals have it up on us with that one, here's SoCal way of firing back ;) If anyone objects, please say so and also, I'm in no way in contention for any sort of victory, so these points aren't going to help too much. You'll see after today's totals what I mean.

Enough rambling, I'll get my totals up after I hit the gym in a bit.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great idea Dev.

23 Dec totals:

2:15 bike = 60 pts

:30 run = 30 pts

Total = 120.

If I get to 1000 I will be super happy. Question - do we get more points for open water swimming? Got a few of those planned for the next few days.

cheers

P

kiwipat

per ardua ad astra
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Day One
120 minutes on Computrainer 80 pts
60 minute trail run 60
total 140

Wrapping gifts for 6 year old triplets pointless but priceless!

"In order to arrive at what you are not, you must move throught the way in which you are not."
T.S. Elliot
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [parkito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sat 12/23

120m trainer ride = 80 points

BTW my AG is F30-34, goal is 1000p ?

my support:

Pacific Multisport
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [glbrum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you think it is the same exertion as a 20 min run, then fine, however, with the miserable weather in the rest of the continent, don't even dream of receiving any sympathy living in Socal and making some lose claim about "firing back..." :-)
Quote Reply
Post deleted by parkito [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dec 23rd

4.5 Hrs riding outside - 135 pts
30 mins run - 30 pts

Total 165 pts
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
M25-29
12/23 Totals:
Run 70 Mins= 70 Points
Swim 60 Mins= 40 Pts
Trainer 110 mins=73.332 pts
Weights 30 mins= 20 pts

Day 1 Total 203.332

Edited to add goal. 1000 pts.

------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by: Colossal Quads: Dec 23, 06 15:19
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone. Please check the table for errors and or omissions.

Dev and ironclm are out to an early lead with 14% of their goals already met!

I have a few more metrics to add to the table as we get more data.

Cheers!

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1h run = 60pts
3h ride = 120pts
40min run = 40pts

220pts for today. not considering the antibiotics.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Since I am lame, I'm going train vicariously through my wifes training. Plus she has the 10 days off and I don't.

Her Saturday:
40 min run - 40 pts
60 min trainer ride - 40pts

80 pts for 12/23

F30-34, and I'll set her goal at 1000. Not sure she agrees with the goal, but what the heck! This is my opportunity to play coach.

----------------------------------
Justin in Austin, get it? :)

Cool races:
- Redman
- Desoto American Triple T
Last edited by: Justin in OK: Dec 23, 06 15:58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn, that's some impressive data work....wow!

Okay, AG for me then would be 45-49; goal 1000 pts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been trying to decide what my goal is... lets go with 1000 pts. most of which will probably come from swimming of course!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, I'll go with 1000 too, just so I can fit in

;-)

And I'm F 25-29

Jodi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dec 23

60 points for Bike
45 for run.

Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
150 mins!! Were you at least watching something interesting?

Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [Colossal Quads] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wish I could say I was.

Miss Congeniality 2- Armed and Fabulous...

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [Colossal Quads] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
90minutes run=90 points

Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in (25-29 AG). 1000 points goal, 100 points today (12/23 - 30m run, 1h45m trainer)
Last edited by: DLube: Dec 23, 06 15:50
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for keeping track of the data.

12/23: 75 run = 75 pts.

M40-44

I'm also using this camp to improve my body composition: At the start of camp I am 211lbs, 14% Bodyfat

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [DLube] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
90 min run = 90pts for Day 1

+ 6 pints of Guinness, damn!

Thanks to Euro-Sports for my H3Cs.

http://www.euro-sports.ca
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Francois...was that a 3 hour trainer ride? If so, you are the man. If it was outdoors, it is only 90 points :-(. Regardless, nice Zofingen-like workout!

Regardless, I better contact Kus who just flew out from NYC to Tuscon. He is last year's Platinum club champion. He might be out of "connectivity" for a few days, but hopefully he posts some of his monster miles to give you some competition!

Dev
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well I'll probably be watching the Giants lose the the Saints tomorrow so don't feel too bad! and then Davinci code on tap for Mondays trainer ride so I'll have a 150 trainer min ride of my own.

Quote Reply

Prev Next