Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Everyone calm down. [Brian286] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think Lance must have had sex with Brian's mother.
Quote Reply
Re: Go Ullrich!!!!!!!!!!! [triall3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After reading all of these posts I have to say the best one is about the big mac attack. AWSOME

Brian needs to stop crying because his man lost and will lose. Although I would be crying if LA lost too. I hope Basso can stay in #2 he deserves it.

Lance said it best, whoever works the hardest deserves to win.

It won't happen, but I wish Voeckler could be on that podium, the kid has heart.

The worst part of the tour will be 5 more days of Brian whinning about Ullrich lsoing

The Cuban Comet
(Comets are unbelievably slow over Cuba)
Quote Reply
Re: Go Ullrich!!!!!!!!!!! [hpwvale] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another Lance hero worshiper.

It beats the whining that goes on about *spoiling* the results until people get home to watch at their own leisure.

Toughen up folks...Lance isn't the second coming of Christ...
Last edited by: Brian286: Jul 20, 04 11:09
Quote Reply
Re: Go Ullrich!!!!!!!!!!! [Brian286] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is anyone allowed to root for Lance without it being "hero worship?"

-------------------------------------
Steve Perkins
Quote Reply
Re: Go Ullrich!!!!!!!!!!! [steveperx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're pretty basic for a Canadian.

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Re: Go Ullrich!!!!!!!!!!! [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
huh?

Steve Perkins
Quote Reply
Re: Go Ullrich!!!!!!!!!!! [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The thing that is so obvious to my relatively uneducated eyes is how much better USPS is than T-Mobile and CSC, if by better you mean most helpful to the team leader.

Clearly there is a different dynamic on the other teams as demonstrated by Klodin's seeming interference with Ullrich's race, in search of podium glory for himself.

An interesting hypothetical would be what would happen if Lance was on T-Mobile and Ullrich had Postal's supergrunts to set his pace? Might be a totally different story.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LOL... WRONG GUY!

-

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There's a difference between hero worship and rooting for a favorite. Everyone in this office knows I'm following the tour and they'll come up and ask how Lance is doing or if I'm rooting for Lance. I tell them that Lance is doing well and in good position to win his 6th tour then say I'm pulling for Hamilton, Ullrich, Voeckler...They'll stand with their jaws open and can't believe that I'm not rooting for Lance. I see the same attitude in the media and on this forum.

Have you ever rooted for a football team or a baseball team? Ever say disparaging remarks about a team just because??? Like..."the Yankees suck...Torre can kiss my ass..." Or "Screw Manchester United...I'm a Liverpool fan..."..

Same goes here...and if someone says anything about LA or Postal in that regard it's labeled in bad light...That is hero worship...

Toughen up folks....it's a cruel world out there...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As it as always been, it's hard for me to say this to you... but you're right there Brian! Good post.

-

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Man Brian! Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning? You seem to be labeling everyone who disagrees with you and roots for Lance as a "Lance worshipper." Relax, and let people enjoy the tour how they want to enjoy the tour.

Steve Perkins
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's the point I'm trying to make....Let me enjoy my tour....you enjoy yours...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Have you ever rooted for a football team or a baseball team? Ever say disparaging remarks about a team Like..."the Yankees suck...Torre can kiss my ass..."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's the matter, your big mac hit the Enter key before you got to write something?

-

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think it's hard for him to type with his foot in his mouth.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes. I must admit I am amazed by your ability to type with your head in Brian's lap.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Go on... you got class...

-

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no comment it would be too easy.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Yes. I must admit I am amazed by your ability to type with your head in Brian's lap.
Good one Triall3...What are you? 15?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
15? Now that would excite you wouldn't it? Sorry not interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
History is so telling. You really don't bring anything to this forum. Quit wasting your time posting. Go train or try to be good at something else. After 74 posts you've given this a fair enough shot...

triall3's past responses to threads...

"unfortunately there are a number of immature assholes (with little weenies) that like to f*ck with everyone else"

"Hey Stupid SH*T, John Boland (Utah) was extremely experienced having completed Hawaii way back in 96. He finished the western states 100 as well as a host of other IMs, marathons, etc. Get your facts straight Assh*ole. "

"Just another troll....you seem grumpy..tired? Doesn't McDonalds have a day shift?"

"Dude,

I am sorry for what that Priest did to you as a child but please don't take it out on your fellow triathletes. We are here to help you though it might be difficult to erase all the memories of what your dad and his friends did to you."

"The Oracle - or you can address me as "Your Highness".

Mr. Oral..or can I call you Mr. Backdoor Man like your boyfriend? You seem to be taking this personally and are overly concerned with HOMOtocrit and ANALdotes...chill out and I will let you borrow my PCs as long as you promise not to try and kiss me when you get faster.... "

"Let me make sure I got this straight...Janet showed her Tito to a heathen German named Jermaine who was a fag that disrespected the flag and called Rerun a big booger head for saying your wife's taint smelled like dead fish.... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't want to burst your bubble but if this thread is any indication you aren't contributing much either. At least his posts are humorous.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Let me enjoy my tour....you enjoy yours...

Good words, let's all try to live by them.

(I'm glad Ullrich attacked, but I'm also glad he got reeled in. Go Lance)

Done....Go Ullrich.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's cool with me.

Prev Next