Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: A New Approach To Predict Performance [cartsman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cartsman wrote:
jaretj wrote:
Maybe this was answered above and I missed it:

Along with the stress inputs do you need to tell it what are the good outputs or do testing (race) every once in a while to let the network adjust the weights or will it just pick up on the better results?

This is what really interested me as well. Sounds from above as though it will adjust the weights (e.g. using HR to normalise) so that it gets more data points without having to test too often. That would be a big plus for me.

Also then takes me on to another tangent as to what other data points it can take as input. E.g. I know my HR varies quite a bit depending on temperature, is typically lower at any given power cycling indoors vs outdoors, and to a lesser extent I see some HR variation depending on time of day. My HR also varies quite a bit depending on how rested I am, when tapered I hit higher HRs at any given pace/power. Presumably a sophisticated enough NN could pick up all those data points (it's all in the Garmin files) to predict fitness/performance better. A NN could also maybe make better use of the manually recorded data points that are captured in TP such as RPE.

Other thought is that I'm finding HRV increasingly useful for tracking non-training stress (travel, poor sleep, sickness, bad day at work, etc). Started using the HRV4Training app back in November, still learning how best to use the data but already it's apparent that in my case at least non-training stress can make the PMC largely irrelevant. E.g. in November I was pretty busy with work, spent a lot of time in airports, planes, hotels and high pressure meetings. Second half of December and YTD on the other hand have been very quiet. I've been disciplined with training, diet and sleep throughout (TSS per week, weight and average sleep hours have stayed fairly consistent). So using PMC you'd predict similar performance now to back in November. However if I look at my Recovery Points in the HRV app, they've jumped from an average of 7.6 in November to 8.5 in the last 4 weeks. And that actually tracks far better with my training/testing numbers, which took a big dip in November but are now a bit above where I was at in September/October. Seems pretty obvious looking back that the HRV numbers picked up on the work/life stress, and that that stress had a significant impact on my performance. So I wonder if you could feed in HRV numbers to a NN model as well, and use those as a proxy for measuring non-training stress and the impact it has?

Probably letting my imagination run away with me a bit here, but I'm another one who has always found PMC to be a fairly blunt tool at best and would be very excited if something better came along.

You could also explore other techniques that we've used, that I alluded to above. For example, when you consider CP/W', you could separate the work performed into "work above CP" and "work below CP" and use these totals to predict the two outcomes: CP and W'. This is how we do it only we use 3 outcomes (fitness signature) and separate the power data into 3. We also use a measure for strain rather than just work since "not all watts are created equal" so the work performed gets in effect weighted. Something else to consider.

We use "work allocation" method to determine "Focus Duration" which can help conceptualize how these systems affect performance. In the CP/W' example, if you add up all the CP and W' work performed in an activity, and compare this ratio with the same ratios that are used to produce a power output above CP, one could say that the "Focus" for the ride was X watts and the corresponding point on the PD curve is the "Focus Duration". So, if all the work below CP was 600kJ and above was 60kJ and the athlete's threshold is 300W and their 330W power corresponds to their 10 minute power (300W below and 30W above), you'd say that the "Focus Duration" of the ride was that of 10 minute power (600:60 is the same as 300:30). This is more for interpretive value rather than for prediction.

Best,

Armando Mastracci, Founder of Xert, an advanced data analytics and training platform. Blog, Podcasts
Quote Reply
Re: A New Approach To Predict Performance [sperris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sperris wrote:
I know you can get an EF inside the analysis of a workout and that it can be calculated per segment as well as for the whole workout. But I am not sure I've seen an EF graph. I'd love an EF graph over the season.

Thanks Sperris,

Agreed, tracking long term E.F. is one of the most useful metrics.

The easiest (non code) way to do it (assuming we're talking Training Peaks) is to download the csv summary of your workouts. In that you'll have Intensity Factor and Heart Rate. Providing you know what your FTP setting was, you can create a separate column that gives Normalized Power (FTP*I.F) then you divide session NP/Heart Rate and you'll have a spreadsheet with all E.F. values through the season.

Hope this is helpful.

Best,

Alan Couzens, M.Sc. (Sports Science)
Exercise Physiologist/Coach
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Alan_Couzens
Web: https://alancouzens.com
Quote Reply
Re: A New Approach To Predict Performance [sausskross] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sausskross wrote:
Since the winter season helps to fulfill a break to it's end there is some time to read about AI and ML .. my interests go where language does not only describe but even explain maths with help of draws .. these layers are really clever stuff to develop concepts for calculation .. this morning the firs time since four weeks the streets are dry and temperature above zero .. time to feed the cells with fresh air .. oSo >>

Thanks Sausskross!

If you're digging the math side of NN's, a great starting point is...

https://www.amazon.com/...-ebook/dp/B00845UQL6

Really great book that goes through the history and development of the different types of NN's and the math behind them.

Happy Winter reading! Smile

Last edited by: Alan Couzens: Jan 16, 19 7:33
Quote Reply
Re: A New Approach To Predict Performance [cartsman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cartsman wrote:
jaretj wrote:
Maybe this was answered above and I missed it:

Along with the stress inputs do you need to tell it what are the good outputs or do testing (race) every once in a while to let the network adjust the weights or will it just pick up on the better results?

This is what really interested me as well. Sounds from above as though it will adjust the weights (e.g. using HR to normalise) so that it gets more data points without having to test too often. That would be a big plus for me.

Also then takes me on to another tangent as to what other data points it can take as input. E.g. I know my HR varies quite a bit depending on temperature, is typically lower at any given power cycling indoors vs outdoors, and to a lesser extent I see some HR variation depending on time of day. My HR also varies quite a bit depending on how rested I am, when tapered I hit higher HRs at any given pace/power. Presumably a sophisticated enough NN could pick up all those data points (it's all in the Garmin files) to predict fitness/performance better. A NN could also maybe make better use of the manually recorded data points that are captured in TP such as RPE.

Other thought is that I'm finding HRV increasingly useful for tracking non-training stress (travel, poor sleep, sickness, bad day at work, etc). Started using the HRV4Training app back in November, still learning how best to use the data but already it's apparent that in my case at least non-training stress can make the PMC largely irrelevant. E.g. in November I was pretty busy with work, spent a lot of time in airports, planes, hotels and high pressure meetings. Second half of December and YTD on the other hand have been very quiet. I've been disciplined with training, diet and sleep throughout (TSS per week, weight and average sleep hours have stayed fairly consistent). So using PMC you'd predict similar performance now to back in November. However if I look at my Recovery Points in the HRV app, they've jumped from an average of 7.6 in November to 8.5 in the last 4 weeks. And that actually tracks far better with my training/testing numbers, which took a big dip in November but are now a bit above where I was at in September/October. Seems pretty obvious looking back that the HRV numbers picked up on the work/life stress, and that that stress had a significant impact on my performance. So I wonder if you could feed in HRV numbers to a NN model as well, and use those as a proxy for measuring non-training stress and the impact it has?

Probably letting my imagination run away with me a bit here, but I'm another one who has always found PMC to be a fairly blunt tool at best and would be very excited if something better came along.

Thanks Cartsman and JaretJ!

And you're spot on. A big challenge in dealing with endurance sport, especially Ironman is getting enough specific 'output' points to train the model. My preferred solution to this is using submaximal E.F. numbers (for sessions of sufficient duration) as a start point. By doing this, we can rack up *a lot* of points to test our prediction against (vs the 2-3 per season we would get if we restricted it to just Ironman racing!)

But, as you said, this brings a lot of X-factors into play -- temperature, duration of workout/drift, (sleep the night before!) etc. Fortunately, a Neural Network has no problem handling these extra features.

This ability to handle multiple features is, without question, the biggest advantage of the NN over a Banister model. When we think about Banister, it couldn't even handle volume and intensity as separate entities but had to wrap them into one imperfect load variable (Trimps in the original model and TSS in later iterations). As my fiddling has shown, just by making this one little separation back into volume and intensity as separate components, we get a much better performing model.

And this is just the beginning. The sky is the limit in exploring what features lead to a better model - the addition of the other variables mentioned - temperature, sleep, RPE and yes, HRV is sure to lead to even better performance from the model. I'll definitely be playing around with these over the coming year to see if we can bump up the accuracy even further.

Thanks for the support!

AC

Last edited by: Alan Couzens: Jan 16, 19 7:47
Quote Reply
Re: A New Approach To Predict Performance [Jonny89] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jonny89 wrote:
Hi Alan, last year when I read this article I was very interested both as a triathlete and as a ML PhD student.

How did you acquire the data to use in these tests? Is it available to share? I would be glad to play a little with that to...

Keep up he good work!

Thanks for the kind words, Jonny!

I've been coaching and serving as a consultant exercise physiologist to endurance athletes/teams for the past 20 years. Over that time, I've been fortunate to collect A LOT of data from the athletes that I've come in contact with.

At the moment, the data isn't open source. Given the current state of play with data privacy, I would really have to go back to the athletes and get explicit permission to share it in this way, even if anonymized.

That said, there are some great open sourced options to play around with these concepts/code. I would definitely recommend taking a look at Golden Cheetah's open data set...

https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/OpenData

as a great resource. Mark & the Golden Cheetah team have put a lot of work into going through this process of getting explicit permission and anonymizing a big data set to make it available for this very purpose. Big thanks to them!

Best,

AC

Last edited by: Alan Couzens: Jan 16, 19 14:05
Quote Reply
Re: A New Approach To Predict Performance [Alan Couzens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alan Couzens wrote:
sperris wrote:
I know you can get an EF inside the analysis of a workout and that it can be calculated per segment as well as for the whole workout. But I am not sure I've seen an EF graph. I'd love an EF graph over the season.

Thanks Sperris,

Agreed, tracking long term E.F. is one of the most useful metrics.

The easiest (non code) way to do it (assuming we're talking Training Peaks) is to download the csv summary of your workouts. In that you'll have Intensity Factor and Heart Rate. Providing you know what your FTP setting was, you can create a separate column that gives Normalized Power (FTP*I.F) then you divide session NP/Heart Rate and you'll have a spreadsheet with all E.F. values through the season.

Hope this is helpful.

Best,

Therein lies a couple of the issues with TP:

1. The CSV download doesn't include NP, VI, EF, or most of the other analytics that they compute.
2. TP also doesn't track your Thresholds (S/B/R: HR, pace or power) overtime. So, you can't go back and reconstruct the past.
3. No amount of complaining, suggesting, or otherwise seems to convince them of the utility of either #1 or #2 (or rather they refer to WKO+).

I, too, track EF over time. But, it has its issues:

1. HR (and thus EF) is affected by a lot of things, so short term (and even medium term) trends can be hard to tease out of the noise of HR fluctuations from fatigue, temperature, and daily hydration status.
2. EF is a function of intensity. So, you can "force" a higher EF simply by working harder. Its less affected than pace or power, but its still affected.

I've taken to trying to normalize my EF back to a fixed HR, and characterizing my EF per bpm above/below that HR. For example, at the moment my average easy run EF is about 1.45 y/bpm @ 151bpm. I see a slope in my EF of ~0.0125 / BPM. So, if I go do a tempo run at 159 bpm (+8 bpm), I'll get an EF for the tempo run of around 1.55 y/bpm.

I expect that the relationship is probably non-linear, but the daily noise in HR makes it hard to see. Maybe a set of ramp tests could tease it out a little better. Then of course, once spring gets here the whole thing gets swamped by outside air temperature (for the run especially), and comparing EF @ 85F one day to EF @ 60F the week/month before or after is nearly useless.
Quote Reply
Re: A New Approach To Predict Performance [olmec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
olmec wrote:
Alan,

This is super cool! Nice.

I'm a data scientist and have used LSTMs to take past 3 race times to predict next race time, and find—particularly using 70.3s to predict 140.6 times—much precision.

Some thoughts:
  • 1D convolutional input layers on workout time-series metrics (HR, pace, cadence)?
  • Compressed representations of workouts for ingestion by performance prediction models?
  • RNN or LSTMs for performance prediction?
  • RNNs for generation of workouts with inputs of (the above features)?

Thanks Olmec!

Always great to hear others applying NN's to endurance sport!

Interesting take on the use of convolutional input layers. Haven't considered that and it makes a good bit of sense given the complexity of a file when viewed in totality! :-)

I have played around with applying an RNN (via Keras) in place of the regular feed-forward neural network to the same problem (performance prediction). It performed slightly better when sufficient data was available. In 'real world' terms, it improved the RMSE by ~2-4 watts.

I've chosen to stick with a simpler model to this point as I want to keep it web-based & I think it's more important to be able to continually update the athlete's individual model real time as they upload workouts.

Given the training time of the RNN, it's not really feasible (or worth it for such a small model improvement) unless I put some $$ into a cloud based option. (While I'm sure that time is coming Smile), for the moment, I suspect I'll see greater improvement from continuing to tinker and just trying a few more features in the model.

Thanks for the additional food for thought!

Last edited by: Alan Couzens: Jan 16, 19 8:20
Quote Reply
Re: A New Approach To Predict Performance [nealhe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello Alan, your work on NN is intersting and promising but i think you're not that faire to the Bannister model in your critic.

It has non linearity in it, it is a lot harder to go from 100 to 110 than going to 0 to 10. It feel kind of logarithmic when you apply it.
Also as there is no performance tied to fitness you make what you want from this data, it might correlate proportionally to cycling power... or not for example.
Finally i am not surprised your NN correlate better because they are tuned to fit when the bannister model is most of the time universal. That said you can tune the constants in it to better fit a specific athlete. I bet you would have better correlation by optimizing the constants for a specific athlete.

Keep up the good work.
Quote Reply
Re: A New Approach To Predict Performance [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom_hampton wrote:

Therein lies a couple of the issues with TP:

1. The CSV download doesn't include NP, VI, EF, or most of the other analytics that they compute.
2. TP also doesn't track your Thresholds (S/B/R: HR, pace or power) overtime. So, you can't go back and reconstruct the past.
3. No amount of complaining, suggesting, or otherwise seems to convince them of the utility of either #1 or #2 (or rather they refer to WKO+).

I, too, track EF over time. But, it has its issues:

1. HR (and thus EF) is affected by a lot of things, so short term (and even medium term) trends can be hard to tease out of the noise of HR fluctuations from fatigue, temperature, and daily hydration status.
2. EF is a function of intensity. So, you can "force" a higher EF simply by working harder. Its less affected than pace or power, but its still affected.

I've taken to trying to normalize my EF back to a fixed HR, and characterizing my EF per bpm above/below that HR. For example, at the moment my average easy run EF is about 1.45 y/bpm @ 151bpm. I see a slope in my EF of ~0.0125 / BPM. So, if I go do a tempo run at 159 bpm (+8 bpm), I'll get an EF for the tempo run of around 1.55 y/bpm.

I expect that the relationship is probably non-linear, but the daily noise in HR makes it hard to see. Maybe a set of ramp tests could tease it out a little better. Then of course, once spring gets here the whole thing gets swamped by outside air temperature (for the run especially), and comparing EF @ 85F one day to EF @ 60F the week/month before or after is nearly useless.

Thanks Tom,

Agree with all. Frankly, it's why I started the process of learning to code - so I could get the metrics I want when I want them!

You're right with the E.F. Because of the impact of resting HR, it's easier to generate higher E.F.'s at higher outputs. I normalize this by applying the Karvonen formula to the HR, rather than using a straight division. More on that here...

https://alancouzens.com/blog/VO2Scores.html

Best,

Quote Reply
Re: A New Approach To Predict Performance [Ajaj191] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ajaj191 wrote:
Hello Alan, your work on NN is intersting and promising but i think you're not that faire to the Bannister model in your critic.

It has non linearity in it, it is a lot harder to go from 100 to 110 than going to 0 to 10. It feel kind of logarithmic when you apply it.
Also as there is no performance tied to fitness you make what you want from this data, it might correlate proportionally to cycling power... or not for example.
Finally i am not surprised your NN correlate better because they are tuned to fit when the bannister model is most of the time universal. That said you can tune the constants in it to better fit a specific athlete. I bet you would have better correlation by optimizing the constants for a specific athlete.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks Ajaj,

When I'm talking about linearity, I'm not talking about how hard it *feels* to go from 0-10 vs 100-110 but about the change in performance that the model predicts from these 2 jumps. The fact that it feels a lot different but the model predicts the same performance change is exactly my point.

In the original Banister model there absolutely is specific performance tied to fitness and fatigue. That's the very point of performance modeling. It was only with the advent of Coggan's adaptation of the Banister model in the PMC that this was abandoned.

And, as you can see in my code, this *is* the individually optimized Banister model - all coefficients/decay constants (k1, k2, P0, T1, T2) are adjusted for the individual to minimize the loss function between predicted and actual performance. In the line in the yellow box...

individual_banister_model = optimize.minimize(banister, initial_guess)

This line of code returns the combination of coefficients/constants that minimize the error between actual performance & Banister predicted performance for the individual. IOW, the model *is* optimized to the individual and the level of performance shown is as good as the Banister model gets!

Last edited by: Alan Couzens: Jan 16, 19 11:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alan Couzens wrote:

Thanks Tom,

Agree with all. Frankly, it's why I started the process of learning to code - so I could get the metrics I want when I want them!

You're right with the E.F. Because of the impact of resting HR, it's easier to generate higher E.F.'s at higher outputs. I normalize this by applying the Karvonen formula to the HR, rather than using a straight division. More on that here...

https://alancouzens.com/blog/VO2Scores.html

Best,

Thanks for that. I knew there was a more robust way to normalize for HR vs. intensity. I hadn't gotten around to looking it up.

Interestingly (to me), I put in my own data for my two runs yesterday:

run1 = VERY easy steady-state run (top of z1) outside,
run2 = mile repeats on the TM (WU, 2x1m (2m), CD)

I also put in the data from run2 for the warmup, and the mile repeats individually, as well as the entire run "averages". All sections of run2 (warmup, mile1, mile2, and entire run) agreed on my VO2max, exactly.

The easy run estimated my VO2max a little higher (+4 ml/kg/min), but it was also outside in the cold (~45F), vs. run2 on the treadmill (~70F). If I bump the easy HR up to what I would expect on the TM (147 -> 151)...it agrees with everything else.

I also put in a recent 2x20 bike, which estimated as -4 from VO2max(run).

My garmin 920 estimates my run VO2max about 4 ml/kg/min lower, than your formula.

ETA: I also went back and plugged in my runs over the 100/100 challenge. Starting with the Monday before, and every Monday since. Which shows an improvement in estimated VO2max(run) of just over 10% (beginning to now), at an improvement rate of roughly 1.5 ml/kg/min per week in a very linear fashion (not a lot of random variation).
Last edited by: Tom_hampton: Jan 16, 19 9:34
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for sharing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stuff like this is why I love slowtwitch!

Thanks Alan.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alan Couzens wrote:
E.F. is the efficiency factor (Normalized Power (or pace)/HR).

Are you also taking into account other factors (like heat, duration, what was done yesterday, etc) that will effect this metric?

I haven't gotten into the details of what you are doing, but I love the idea. I tried to goad the experts into providing a much more sophisticated and individual training/response algorithm many years ago. Just toss in what you think the important variables might be, track and evaluate them, and see what really is. The more you learn (more data you have) the more precise it gets.
Quote Reply
Re: A New Approach To Predict Performance [rruff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rruff wrote:
Alan Couzens wrote:

Are you also taking into account other factors (like heat, duration, what was done yesterday, etc) that will effect this metric?

I haven't gotten into the details of what you are doing, but I love the idea. I tried to goad the experts into providing a much more sophisticated and individual training/response algorithm many years ago. Just toss in what you think the important variables might be, track and evaluate them, and see what really is. The more you learn (more data you have) the more precise it gets.

This is super cool stuff. Thank you for sharing.

-Eric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Should probably take that MBTI garbage off your website if you're going to play the role of intellectual elitist.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not to belabor my above question, but is "training_data.csv" publicly available so this work can be replicated, or is that proprietary?

If it's proprietary, is anyone aware of a "canonical" public set of training/performance data used in other studies to evaluate the ability of training data estimators to predict performance?

I bet TrainingPeaks, Trainerroad have absolute treasure troves of that type of data, but likely keep it closely held for both privacy and competitive purposes.
Last edited by: trail: Jan 16, 19 13:39
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks all for the support!

Tom - Thanks for the positive feedback! I find the same thing. There is still some variation with heat, length of session etc but by normalizing the heart rate, it definitely helps to narrow that range of variation and makes things more predictable.

Quote Reply
Re: A New Approach To Predict Performance [rruff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rruff wrote:
Alan Couzens wrote:

Couldn't agree more! There's a lot of postulating as to things that affect performance. With these tools available, it makes sense to actually throw the variables into a model and see what does! In bringing that loss function down, the side effect is that you learn a lot about the true relative weight of variables along the way!

In the neural network that I used in the post, I just used volume and intensity as the input features because I wanted it to be a fair fight and only give the NN the same data that the Banister model sees but I certainly have plans to fully exploit the strength of the NN and develop it over time by adding those additional features (heat, duration etc).

Quote Reply
Re: A New Approach To Predict Performance [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Not to belabor my above question, but is "training_data.csv" publicly available so this work can be replicated, or is that proprietary?

If it's proprietary, is anyone aware of a "canonical" public set of training/performance data used in other studies to evaluate the ability of training data estimators to predict performance?

I bet TrainingPeaks, Trainerroad have absolute treasure troves of that type of data, but likely keep it closely held for both privacy and competitive purposes.

Hey Trail,

At the moment, the data isn't open source. Given the current state of play with data privacy, I would really have to go back to all of the athletes and get explicit permission to share it in this way, even if anonymized.

That said, there are some great open source options to play around with these concepts/code. I would definitely recommend taking a look at Golden Cheetah's open data set...

as a great resource. Mark & the Golden Cheetah team have put a lot of work into going through this process of getting explicit permission and anonymizing a big data set to make it available for this very purpose. Big thanks to them!

Best,

AC

Last edited by: Alan Couzens: Jan 16, 19 14:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alan Couzens wrote:
That said, there are some great open sourced options to play around with these concepts/code. I would definitely recommend taking a look at Golden Cheetah's open data set...

Thanks Alan,

The data is hosted on s3 and OSF so easy to get to. If you want to play with it I wrote a blogpost to explain how to do it with a jupyter notebook and python: http://markliversedge.blogspot.com/...h-goldencheetah.html.
(there are other csv files and spreadsheets there too if that works better for you).

On the topic at hand, Alan's NN is absolutely the way forward !

I have spent some time adding Banister to GC recently (there is a video tutorial here that explains it vs PMC and demos it in GC) https://vimeo.com/311757866

Its "ok", and certainly a massive step up from the PMC (which is just a dumbed down Banister after all). But it has limitations; it only supports a single input, time variance is an issue. Multiple banister models to separate performance measures might make some sense but that's really pushing the limits of the model and doesn't address the fundamental issues. But as a generalised indicator of likely performance outcomes its "ok".

I'm already working on a similar approach that Alan raised for GC (using mlpack) with multiple inputs and will try and post back here when there's something to play with.

Kudos Alan ! **thumbs up emoji**

Regards,
Mark
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey, thanks, I'll check it out.
Quote Reply
Re: A New Approach To Predict Performance [liversedge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, that's brilliant. I had already mentally mapped out a Jupyter notebook using TensorFlow....glad to see you arrived at nearly the same place independently. Also you're yeoman's work in working on some of the librarian work on the data is great.
Quote Reply
Re: A New Approach To Predict Performance [offpiste.reese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There was a purge?

Thank goodness most of the dullards made the cut!

-bobo

"What's good for me ain't necessarily good for the weak-minded."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pretty cool, Alan. This area combines a couple of interests of mine. I was curious if you had tried a simple logistic regression model, as opposed to a NN? Since the NN model is quite simple, I'm wondering if LR would suffice. But there's no harm in using a NN, and maybe that will allow for more complexity if you start incorporating additional features over time.
Quote Reply

Prev Next