Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rappstar was going on about weird shit on the web last night...
Quote | Reply
And I just discovered this: http://www.comeasyouare.com/masturbate/

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Rappstar was going on about weird shit on the web last night... [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You have to be kidding me, where the hell do people find this stuff.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Re: Rappstar was going on about weird shit on the web last night... [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't bring myself to click on that; brief me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this going to be another ST/TNO Wackdown? err..I mean smackdown?

56-11...the only way to fly
Quote Reply
Re: Rappstar was going on about weird shit on the web last night... [runboorun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey keep your peepee talk out here... uh what Caleb said... I am not clicking on that link... so uhhhh tell me what's behind that evil door wouldja? ;-)

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Re: Rappstar was going on about weird shit on the web last night... [aus_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn't read the rules, but its something called a masturbatathon...I think I can podium just from the sound of it.

56-11...the only way to fly
Quote Reply
Re: Rappstar was going on about weird shit on the web last night... [runboorun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 dude i might be able to hang, on this one. =]

i have some great sites if you need help =]

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: Rappstar was going on about weird shit on the web last night... [caleb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]I can't bring myself to click on that; brief me.[/reply]

=====================
Get Down and Come For A Cause!
Masturbation is a glorious part of our human capacity to enjoy sexual pleasure. Most people masturbate. Yet we live in a sex negative culture that maligns masturbation and ridicules masturbators. At Come As You Are, we want to change all that. Masturbation is healthy and it’s an elemental aspect of our sexuality. Now you can fight for masturbation, promote sexual health, raise money for a good cause, and get off at the same time!

With apologies to the ubiquitous bumper sticker, we think it’s high time that we figure out a way to act, think and pleasure ourselves locally, nationally and globally. And 2005 is the year we help you take it to the streets (well, the virtual street at least).

Masturbation Month Fun Facts

* Number of Masturbate-A-Thon pledge forms distributed since 1998: 67,000

* Number of people who participated (those who returned pledge forms with money): 1620

* Number of countries with Masturbate-A-Thon participants: 6

* Largest amount raised by an individual: $1000.00

* Longest time recorded by a participant in the Masturbate-A-Thon: 6 hours, 15 minutes

* Total amount of money collected since 1998 through the Masturbate-A-Thon: $26,000

* Number of television, print, and radio interviews conducted regarding Masturbation Month : 395

* Number of Masturbate-A-Thon winners who have conducted interviews about their experience: 4

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply