Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rapha Customer Service
Quote | Reply
Decided to order some kit from Rapha for the first time a few weeks ago. I had it shipped to my office instead of my home since I'm there most days. I happened to not be there the afternoon it was supposedly delivered, and by the time I arrived at the office the next morning it was gone, never to be seen again. (I can't say for sure but I believe the FedEx driver left it outside the front door of my building and someone grabbed it.) Once I realized it takes an act of congress to file a claim with FedEx, I contacted Rapha customer support via their live chat. I explained the situation and they immediately shipped me out a replacement order, no questions asked. I thought that was a pretty solid move considering it's not their fault the package wasn't properly delivered.

Just wanted to share a refreshingly positive buying experience. On a side note, the kit is awesome quality and look great. I'm definitely a fan.
Quote Reply
Re: Rapha Customer Service [Dgconner154] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is definitely top notch service. I'm impressed.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you think they will go after Fed Ex? Just wondering

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: Rapha Customer Service [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ve had great experiences too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes top notch all around from the folks at Rapha, I guess it is true, you get what you pay for.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+1 top notch. And don't forget the lifetime crash/accident damage repair policy, which I have (sadly) had to avail myself of in the past.
Quote Reply
Re: Rapha Customer Service [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
japarker24 wrote:
Do you think they will go after Fed Ex? Just wondering

In the big picture it's probably not worth it for them even though it was a lot of money to me. Also I think FedEx's liabailty ends once they deliver to the correct address. So if it did actually get delivered and then stolen, they're probably off the hook.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On the FedEx waybill that the sender fills out there is a box to indicate that signature required for delivery, which means it has to be handed over and can not be dropped. I know that is the case in the forms I fill in. So it may be a case where Rapha have some fault? for not making it a requirement, of course that would mean that someone would have to be on site to sign for the delivery. Fedex are by far one of if not the best couriers in our neck of the woods.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've not had any experience with their customer service but I recently bought my first Rapha stuff (a bib and a jersey, both on the lower end of Rapha's price range offerings) and have been impressed, they are quality items.
Quote Reply
Re: Rapha Customer Service [s5100e] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
s5100e wrote:
On the FedEx waybill that the sender fills out there is a box to indicate that signature required for delivery, which means it has to be handed over and can not be dropped. I know that is the case in the forms I fill in. So it may be a case where Rapha have some fault? for not making it a requirement, of course that would mean that someone would have to be on site to sign for the delivery. Fedex are by far one of if not the best couriers in our neck of the woods.

Yeah I can see that being a lose-lose for a vendor, where people get pissed because they have to be home to sign for something but also pissed if it gets lost like mine did. It would be nice if the buyer had the option to require a signature but I'm sure that adds a layer of complexity to online transactions.

I agree that FedEx is generally very good although I've started paying close attention to our afternoon driver and he's a bit of a mess. When Rapha offered to replace my order I confirmed that they had my name, business name, and floor correct (we occupy a full floor in a multi-tenant building). Still, the guy delivered to the locked door of the wrong business on the wrong floor and I had to go search it down, despite the label being clear and correct.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rapha has amazing customer service. Crash in those bibs and tear em up? They will repair for free. If they can't fix em, they'll send you a voucher based on the approximate depreciation on them to buy a new pair. In my experience that amount is always a pretty fair $$ number. I once had them lose a bunch of stuff I sent in for repair. No hassle they said, sorry they were misplaced at the repair facility here is a bunch of credit to replace all of them. Sorry for the inconvenience. They may get the rep of a super bougie brand for Freds, but the quality of their kit is great. Ive had most my friends I ride with convert to them after trying their bibs saying they are the most comfortable they've ever worn.
Quote Reply
Re: Rapha Customer Service [spectrum5825] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about their shoes?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slightly off-topic but I just picked up a Rapha Brevet jersey (has reflective stripes) and all the inner seams are crazy itchy. I've never experienced anything like it before. It seems like great quality otherwise :|
Quote Reply