Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Random shout-out to Honey Stinger...and no I'm not affiliated with them. [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't think so. You're in Vancouver, no? I'm in the Kitch, ON.

Citizen of the world, former drunkard. Resident Traumatic Brain Injury advocate.
Quote Reply
Re: Random shout-out to Honey Stinger...and no I'm not affiliated with them. [Chipmunk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I can easily walk in a store in Central Alabama where I live and buy an 8-pack of stoopwaffles, then I'll do that. But I don't think that's an option around here. Please enlighten me.
Quote Reply
Re: Random shout-out to Honey Stinger...and no I'm not affiliated with them. [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Import some Dutchies and the stroopwafels will follow!

:-)

Citizen of the world, former drunkard. Resident Traumatic Brain Injury advocate.
Quote Reply
Re: Random shout-out to Honey Stinger...and no I'm not affiliated with them. [Chipmunk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much!!!

Colorado Triathlon Company, CO2UT 2021, Crooked Gravel 2022, Steamboat Gravel 2022
Quote Reply
Re: Random shout-out to Honey Stinger...and no I'm not affiliated with them. [triguy86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure where you are, but there's a place in Hunstville AL that carries stroopies... you can even order online: http://www.europeanmarketonline.com/...lde-siroopwafel.html

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
for my last two IM's, i used the stinger waffles. I take two and put a thin layer of peanut butter or nutella in the middle for the bike course. Eat about 1/2 at a time. Its like crack dipped in honey goodness!

Rattlesnake Blake
With the "Venom Enom"
Quote Reply
Re: Random shout-out to Honey Stinger...and no I'm not affiliated with them. [Rattlesnake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We're going to try making ice cream sammies with them this weekend ;-) (not for rides, just for fun!)

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply

Prev Next