Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ROLL CALL--Cedars of Lebanon sprint tri
Quote | Reply
Cedars of Lebanon sprint race...

Anyone doing it Saturday or have done it in the past?
Quote Reply
Re: ROLL CALL--Cedars of Lebanon sprint tri [pneumatics1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm working at it will be there tomorrow afternoon setting up and I believe taking care of timing chips on race day. My 13 yo daughter is racing her first tri, I'm so proud of her.

Don
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will as well.
Quote Reply
Re: ROLL CALL--Cedars of Lebanon sprint tri [dsmith65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what is the course like? is the pool 50 ards or meters? it says that it is a 50 yd pool but I havent seen two many of those. I have two daughters 9 and 11 who have done some kids tri's but cant wait for them to be able to race with me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Outside of what is listed on the race site I don't know anything about the course. However, I trust them enough that if they say the pool is 50 yards, it's 50 yards. Probably becuase this pool was designed more for cooling off in than swim meets is why it's 50 yards.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have it on very good authority (I'm friends w/ a guy who's sister's bike fitter's cousin grew up 3 towns over from a certain somebody who will remain nameless) that a certain ex-member of the Discovery Channel squad will be participating in this event.

I can't say who it is, but, he will have aerodynamic carbon fiber TP on a butted Ti roll with him - you won't be able to miss him in the line for the porta potties.

wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more....

PS - not to ruin the surpize, but, they are renaming the race in his honor.

It's the Cedars of Lance sprint tri now.

But don't tell anybody.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: ROLL CALL--Cedars of Lebanon sprint tri [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wow, that sounds like solid information. too bad an ex phonak rider with thick blood couldnt be there also, racing in honor of "tugboat".
Quote Reply