Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

RE: Tom...Poster ID/Info
Quote | Reply
Hi, i thought i would get this thread started in response to tom's request.

Name is kevin. (previously beefy75)

I am a student at Queens University in kingston, on. This is my second season doing triathlon, and i joined the queens triathlon team this year and am really enjoying it.

Looking forward to my first 1/2 IM this summer, as well as a few sprint tris as well. Hoping to break 5hrs for the 1/2, but very doubtful atm.

Check out our wepage at http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/queenstri1

All the advice i have picked up from this site has been great, and i look forward to finding out a little more about everyone else as well.

-Kevin

"Anyone can work hard when they want to; Champions do it when they don't."
Last edited by: Kevin_Queens: Jan 23, 03 21:39
Quote Reply
Re: RE: Tom...Poster ID/Info [Kevin_Queens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Kev, thanks for the info. Everybody already knows WAY too much about me so I'll spare everyone.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: RE: Tom...Poster ID/Info [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Tom don't you ever sleep? I thought you had to work everyday?

Don't forget sleep is a part of the training as well!
Quote Reply
Re: RE: Tom...Poster ID/Info [Jeff in AnnArbor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I live near Ann Arbor and work in Dearborn. About 1 mile away from Tom's shop. He built my bike and has gotten it ready for all 4 of my Tri seasons.

I ride a cannondale MS800 and can't wait until I can drop some more dough for a new ride. Thought don't get me wrong it has been an excellent bike. This season I am concentrating on sprints and a couple of 1/2 IM's. The last two years IM's have been the focus.

Thanks for the great forum.
Quote Reply
Re: RE: Tom...Poster ID/Info [Ann Arbor Jeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what size Cannondale? I've got a 2003 three frame and fork size 54cm for sale. Brand new, their black with blue waves. I won it in a raffle in Oct of 2002 when it first came out--email me at www.erinmierzwa@hotmail.com if you want and I can send you some pic's. Cheap.
Quote Reply