Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

RAAM ON RIGHT NOW!!!! GO NBC!!!!
Quote | Reply
If you are on the East coast..NBC!! THis race will be for me in the next 5 yrs..it has to be! I want to do this baby, and will find a way to fund it and get in...eeeeks I am all geeked up!

hahahahaqha watching the sleep deprivation, oh my own mind numbing memories.

TUNE IN!!!

DAMN DAMN DAMN>....no free blank tapes!
Quote Reply
Re: RAAM ON RIGHT NOW!!!! GO NBC!!!! [Eileen Steil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here in NYC they just broke into the coverage for a weather update right as they were discussing last year's tragedy . BFD - it's snowing. Why does that warrant an update every 20 minutes? Let me watch my damn show.

-------------------------
Jonathan Cane
City Coach Multisport
http://www.citycoach.org
Quote Reply
Re: RAAM ON RIGHT NOW!!!! GO NBC!!!! [joncane] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Found a tape..just don't know if I have capability to duplicate it..but the tribute was short and sweet. Very sad.

The Grand Pac Masters...SANTA ON A BIKE!!! OMG I love these guys. Of course my favorite is the Italian guy Dino and his crew :-)

all due respect to Mr. Trevino..that stud just ROCKS!

TOTALLY GEEKED!!!! I am a little cheerleader at the screen..this must be what my guy friend experiences when he watches football, and all I see is the guys on TV.

I am looking forward to the end to watch the rigging of the Sch...whatever that neck thing is called.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm scheduled to do RAAM in 2006 as part of a corporate team!!

Paul
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
           WOW! Those guys rule! I just finished watching it. ABC WideWorld used to cover it. I havent' seen it in twenty years. It's still AWESOME!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One of the Grand Pac Masters said "I want to live right up until the day I die". What a great quote!

D.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Entire broadcast pre-empted for Storm of the Century coverage here in Philly ... I hate the local news. Two straight hours of pictures of it snowing. If it's not Kona for NASCAR its the f'ing local news, argh.

-------------
"Knowledge is good" - Emil Faber
Quote Reply