Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Quick Poll: How tall are you and what size bike do you ride..??
Quote | Reply
I am on a 58cm P3. I am 6 feet tall and weight 180. Just wondering what size bike you have and how tall you are and how much you weigh..??
Quote Reply
Re: Quick Poll: How tall are you and what size bike do you ride..?? [Orcaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 6', 185 lbs, and my road bike is a 57 cm Santa Cruz Roadster. My tri bike is a Griffin Vulcan, 55 cm.

You must have a long back or like a layed out position.

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Quote Reply
Re: Quick Poll: How tall are you and what size bike do you ride..?? [Orcaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
6' 3"

200 lbs.

QR Kilo 61cm

"Set your gear shift to the high gear of your soul,
you got to run like an antelope, out of control!"
Quote Reply
Re: Quick Poll: How tall are you and what size bike do you ride..?? [Amish John] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5'8"

160ish

48 Cervelo Dual

Really short torso due to scoliois

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
5' 11", 170 lbs

58cm P3

Lots of spacers to get the aerobars higher..short arms.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
5'8" ~160-170

53cm road bike

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm short, fat and ride a bike that fits me just fine thankyouverymuch (mister I'm too good to respond to emails in a timely fashion:-P)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
5'9"

142 lbs

54cm Javelin Arcole tri bike with moderately forward seat position

55-56cm top tubed road bike with straight post and saddle on middle of rails

23" top tube full susp mtb with straight seat post with saddle on middle of rails

17.5" Jamis Dragon hard tail with straight seat post with saddle on middle of rails

Brandon Marsh - Website | @BrandonMarshTX | RokaSports | 1stEndurance | ATC Bikeshop |
Quote Reply
Re: Quick Poll: How tall are you and what size bike do you ride..?? [-Tex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5'7"

50 cm Calfee road bike. Could have gone with the 52 as well (same cockpit as the 50).

TT is 52.5 cm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
5'11''

175 lbs off-season/165 lbs in-season (Wish that was 165 year around.)

58cm QR Kilo 700 wheels
Quote Reply
Re: Quick Poll: How tall are you and what size bike do you ride..?? [scox43] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
6' (183cm), 200 lbs (91Kg), I buy pants with 32" inseams (and 33" waist if that means anything).

I ride a 56cm Kestrel KM40. These are a little long on the top tube which suites me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
6'1"

175 lbs currently

160-165 lbs @ peak-season

57 cm Litespeed Ultimate

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
6-0 170lbs, I ride a 58cm Trek.

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
6'2, 185 (on my way down to 175 for Ralph's), 58 P3

http://www.churchofcycling.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1.78m, size 58 Cannondale R1000.

I weigh 141 pounds (64 kg)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
5'11" 170

54 Felt DA
56 Felt F1R (road bike)
Quote Reply
Re: Quick Poll: How tall are you and what size bike do you ride..?? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
6'3", 167lbs. I ride a 58cm 03 Cervelo P2K and a 61cm 96 De Rosa Columbus (road bike). Not sure about my actual inseam measurement, but I guy 31waist 33 inseam pants (whenever I find them).

Reverend Dr. Jay
Lake of the Pines Triathlon fastest bike course record holder - Golden State Super Sprint fastest tri course record holder - Wildflower Long Course slowest run course record holder (4:46:32)

"If you have a body, you are an athlete." -Bill Bowerman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is probably something wrong with me. Am I the smallest male from here?

I'm 5'7" tall, 150 lbs and use a 56 cm bike. I'm feeling to small for my bike now :(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am 5'7 and 165 lbs (Swimmer body)

Softride Rocket TT = Med

Trek 5200=52 cm

Jon Bergmann
http://jonbergmann.com
Quote Reply
Re: Quick Poll: How tall are you and what size bike do you ride..?? [JDub] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
5' 11", 170 lbs

58cm P3

Lots of spacers to get the aerobars higher..short arms.

Hey, I'm also 5'11 with long legs/short arms, and I'm not sure which P3 would fit me - I'm thinking of buying one in the new year, either 55 or 58...

About the poll, 145lbs, 57cm DeVinci road with close to 20cms of seat tube out and a couple spacers under the stem.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
5'10" and 160 lbs; I ride a 650 wheeled 50 cm Cannondale 700 MS. No spacers to get the bars as low as possible.
Last edited by: burgerdp: Dec 7, 04 8:51
Quote Reply
Re: Quick Poll: How tall are you and what size bike do you ride..?? [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
170cm / 145lbs - I own a 52cm Trek 5200 OCLV & a 54cm 1400.

The 5200 is my race bike, the 1400 on my turbo.
Quote Reply
Re: Quick Poll: How tall are you and what size bike do you ride..?? [tridcmd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just wait for the "I'm too short to ride the rollercoaster" Francois to get here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm 5'9" and have owned everything from bikes called a 49cm to a 55cm, which points to the phallacy of the names of bikes sizes.

The name of the sizes are quite confusing. What matters are the dimensions (not the size name) and how they relate to your dimensions.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
5'9"

32" inseam

Cervelo P2K 54 cm

Specialized Allez 54 cm

3 Rensho converted fixie 54 cm

Hmmm, I see a pattern here.
Quote Reply

Prev Next