Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Question on Scicon Bike Boxes... Does it fit tri bikes?
Quote | Reply
Looking into the Scicon Evolution box.. I have a shiv with the pro missile bars.. Will this fit.. Do I have to remove my extensions and stuff to get it to fit... it will be a pain in the ass to remove the extensions...

Also thinking about the "Aerocomfort Triathlon" box, but its not hardshell. .It is made for tri bikes though. It says the extensions can stay on.
Quote Reply
Re: Question on Scicon Bike Boxes... Does it fit tri bikes? [125mph] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure about the shiv, but I can fit my Felt DA in the Evoluton fine- take off the seat and either loosen and fold down the aerobars or just take them off the headset.
Quote Reply
Re: Question on Scicon Bike Boxes... Does it fit tri bikes? [125mph] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought this case last year for my Cervelo P4 (54). Remove wheels and seat post.....loosen and turn down aerobars.....that's it. Have shipped the bike about 8 times via FedX and once by plane to London.....never any issues/problems.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
not sure which model scion i have, but the shiv nosecone with stock bars fits, no problems.
Quote Reply